Folks, IT'S GAMEDAY!

[B][COLOR=Green][SIZE=7][FONT=Century Gothic]Forty[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[B][I][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=Green]NINERS ! ! ![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/B]:clap: :clap: :clap:

[B][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=7][COLOR=darkgreen][I]Forty![/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

and fight night…

[SIZE=7][COLOR=DarkGreen][COLOR=Green][SIZE=6]NINERS[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=DarkGreen][/COLOR]

I woke up too hours early and couldn’t get back to sleep. Too excited![COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=7]

[FONT=Impact]FORTY!!![/FONT]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[B][I][SIZE=7][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode][COLOR=Green]Niners!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/B]

[COLOR=DarkGreen]FORTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY[/COLOR]

[B][I][U][SIZE=7][COLOR=green]9ers!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/U][/I][/B]

FORTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[COLOR=SeaGreen][SIZE=6]NINERS[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I drove in from Columbus, Oh for opening weekend…

FORTY!

^ go you high five

NINERz

Gadley did not travel with the team. I don’t know if he is a starter or not but he is one big dude.

Also they have two players that did not dress out for the exhibition and are doubtful for today. One is a 6-10 freshman, and the other is a 6-7 soph. that only avg. 1.5 pts a game last year.

so our chances of winning got better?

so our chances of winning got better?

if loren stokes werent playing then yes, but i think these guys will just equal out that phil jones can’t play.

so who is going to be the hit man for our team? haha jk i don’t want to resort to temple style basketball to get wins. i’m really anxious to see if this kid is as good as advertised.

Ready to tailgate!

[B][SIZE=7][COLOR=Green]FORTY![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[QUOTE=the daxified one;197887]so our chances of winning got better?[/QUOTE]
I just want to go on record as saying I like our chances of winning, regardless of who they put in front of us. There’s not one game on our schedule that scares me. And that’s based solely on what I’ve seen in our guys, while not knowing anything about our opponents. Anybody else drinking the green Kool-Aid?:santa:

And, oh yeah:

[I][B][SIZE=7][COLOR=DarkGreen]NINERS![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I]

Just a reminder that it matters not how many people are up in the stands once you walk into that arena. It’s up to you and you alone to make as much noise as possible. 6 ****ing losses on our court is NOT acceptable! Let’s show Hofstra a thing or two about Pride.

[I][B][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=Green][SIZE=7]FORTY![/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/I]