Football deadlines

Saw a question in Shoutbox about football related giving deadlines that went unanswered before the asker logged off.

Question was “When is deadline for 49er club donation to keep football seats?” Answer is April 8th.
Information was contained in the Football Season Ticket renewal that was sent on or about Jan. 25th.

The deadline for football season ticket renewals is March 4th.

[quote=“NLP49, post:1, topic:30191”]Saw a question in Shoutbox about football related giving deadlines that went unanswered before the asker logged off.

Question was “When is deadline for 49er club donation to keep football seats?” Answer is April 8th.
Information was contained in the Football Season Ticket renewal that was sent on or about Jan. 25th.

The deadline for football season ticket renewals is March 4th.[/quote]

Thank you sir

quote: - “The Athletic Foundation’s contribution deadline for seating and parking requirements is April 8th, 2016.”

thanks for reminder, just renewed tickets over the phone. (no $8 processing fee)

I called the ticket office at 704-687-4949 (for ref)

I meant to sent mine in via the mail, but I keep forgetting so I just called the ticket office. Took about three minutes to complete. Thanks for the reminder.

March 4th?? Does anyone else think it’s odd that we renew season tickets half a year before the next game?

I guess not. There should be ample time given to try to sell any seats that aren’t renewed.

To include spring game, you can’t really wait any longer.

To include spring game, you can’t really wait any longer.[/quote]

I believe the 2016 season ticket package includes the 2017 spring game.

I believe the 2016 season ticket package includes the 2017 spring game.[/quote]

Really? Because you know 80% of those tickets are going to get lost.

Just noticed that football parking passes are available for renewal on the donation site, if you’re in a hurry to get rid of $70. :slight_smile:

I believe the 2016 season ticket package includes the 2017 spring game.[/quote]

Really? Because you know 80% of those tickets are going to get lost.[/quote]
Can’t remember if spring game tickets are on ticket return or not. If so, they can never be lost.

BUMP

Just renewed mine over the phone. Would it kill those folks to sound happy that someone is calling them giving them money? At least someone answered though.

Yeah, I agree. I renewed today as well, and the person was fine, but not enthusiastic.

I got a call earlier in the week about renewing them and decided to call them back and do it over the phone yesterday. I figured I could come out ahead rather than paying the web fee online. Turns out I ended up paying the same price.

At least by doing it over the phone, I got to request a seat move. I’m tired of fighting off yellow jackets every year because the people around me all come in 45 minutes late with arms full of snacks.

Second deadline coming up!

[font=Tahoma][size=13px]quote: - “The Athletic Foundation’s contribution deadline for seating and parking requirements is April 8th, 2016.”[/size][/font]

[quote=“NinerWupAss, post:17, topic:30191”]Second deadline coming up!

[font=tahoma][size=13px]quote: - “The Athletic Foundation’s contribution deadline for seating and parking requirements is April 8th, 2016.”[/size][/font][/quote]
They’ll then turnaround and have 4/9 donation day the following.

Given the procrastination and this being a Friday/Saturday, it could be a big week for donations. In terms of dollars, number of donors, number of new donors.

Of course that would mean that they jumped on the planning for this, which they haven’t. Or that they teased a bit on what the donation might be for (read, stadium expansion).

I managed to get the online system to accept my donation on the third try.

Today is deadline for parking donation!