Football facilities and expansion

I told Hill I was upping my donation at least $100 this year. :joy:

3 Likes

For the record, I’m not able to get any confirmation on such a large donation.

Glad I don’t pay for your content :slight_smile:

Why you crushing our hopes and dreams man? I’ll take the blue pill!

I mean, I wish it existed as much as you do.

I have it on good authority that I did not make a donation large enough to build the upper deck.

For the record, I was not told the amount of the donation----- it was just insinuated that it was significant and earmarked for those upper decks. I originally posted, that I wouldn’t expect it was enough to cover the whole project.

So I have Expansion Fever and have started a new Sketchup model of Jerry Richardson Stadium. Eventually I plan to load up the finished 15k seat Model to the Sketchup Model Library, and then move on to Expansion Phase modals.

JRSPhase1

5 Likes

clt says you forgot norms tavern

clt is hearing that b of a stadium will have the upper decks removed, and airlifted to JRS.

similar arrangement as us getting the panthers practice bubble.

I’m still super impressed with the model, make sure that thing makes it on to google earth. Ya’ll are going to be embarrassed by this but I designed the official Kidd brewer stadium thats on google earth back when I was in high school :joy: … Now that I think about it, I may have to go back in and make some edits that are lowkey :smiling_imp:

So it is November any idea when the plan coming?

Got word yesterday there are a few things that have to be ironed out before any large announcement.

And how long should that take? Weeks or months?

I’d guess maybe a month or so, but that puts it into holiday season. My gut guess with no insider info on when they will release the full plan is early 2020, but who knows.

Ok, sounds good. Thanks.

I don’t pull my info out of a hole

What??

So our only chance for a Christmas present is getting to a bowl?

…sigh…

What do you pull out of your hole?