Football Homecoming Committee

Info on applying to be on the football homecoming committee here:

http://homecoming.uncc.edu/home

If you arenā€™t a student in NNG or donā€™t regularly go to the basketball, then you shouldnā€™t be allowed to apply for these positions.

Actually, Iā€™d like to see some folks with experience actually planning things in a professional setting, you will need a few students and recent grads mixed in.

And if SCK isnā€™t the first Homecoming King we should just scrap the whole damn thing.

Only students can apply for this it looks like.

Agree but I just donā€™t want to see students with no school spirit getting the positions because they think it will be fun or good experience. You will be part of creating traditions and without people who love this university, it will be a failure.

Agree but I just donā€™t want to see students with no school spirit getting the positions because they think it will be fun or good experience. You will be part of creating traditions and without people who love this university, it will be a failure.[/quote]
jrowles1@uncc.edu

Agree but I just donā€™t want to see students with no school spirit getting the positions because they think it will be fun or good experience. You will be part of creating traditions and without people who love this university, it will be a failure.[/quote]

Oh, I agreeā€¦ They will be the content, but it never hurts to have some old shits with experience hearding cats.

Hmmmmmā€¦ I volunteer to be a judge for the Homecoming Queen.

I have never read truer words on this board.