Football marketing campaign with Coca-Cola

More than likely these displays will be required in Mecklenburg County and Concord stores only, however the sales reps have discretion and if they can convince store managers to put up displays then they can go wherever.
I would look for a lot of activity in local gas stations and convenience stores too. I will likely try to put something up in one of my stores but I am skeptical simply because all of the accounts I represent have store managers with ties to other Universities.[/quote]

Make it happen man. If you have stores in Union County that you ask and they say no, let me know. I’ll make a point to go in and ask why they don’t have the display when “everyone else around” does. ;D

So how do I “bootleg” a display?
Hook a brother up, zepanddragefan.

back to dale. rest very assured…there’s no problem. love her or not, our AD simply would not let a giant one like that slip away.

Keep in mind that this campaign is still a year away. If we really want to push it, I think the best way to do that would be to send emails or letters or even phone calls to local supermarket chain’s corporate headquarters. Specifically Harris Teeter, which is already a sponsor of Charlotte Athletics. Their hq is right in Matthews and they are the most popular supermarket chain in the area. Let them know how much we appreciate their support and that we would like to see this campaign as widespread as possible. If this kind of information is fed to the higher ups in the company, the more likely it is to trickle down to the store level.

RU sure… David Scott’s blurb (in print this morning) says they come out this month and November.

RU sure… David Scott’s blurb (in print this morning) says they come out this month and November.[/quote]

And you believe something in the Disturber?

RU sure… David Scott’s blurb (in print this morning) says they come out this month and November.[/quote]

From charlotte49ers.com:

The displays are hitting the stores in October and early November to coincide with the [b]2011 college football season[/b].

From charlotte49ers.com:

The displays are hitting the stores in October and early November to coincide with the [b]2011 college football season[/b].
[/quote]

Yes, I saw that YESTERDAY…but that also doesn’t make much sense does it (announcing it now? and Scotts article specifically mentions its THIS October and November.

From charlotte49ers.com:

[/quote]

Yes, I saw that YESTERDAY…but that also doesn’t make much sense does it (announcing it now? and Scotts article specifically mentions its THIS October and November.[/quote]

Clearly someone is wrong. Now it comes down to who you trust more, The O or our AD. Considering this is listed on the 49er Baseball page, I’m not sure who to go with…

From charlotte49ers.com:

[/quote]

Yes, I saw that YESTERDAY…but that also doesn’t make much sense does it (announcing it now? and Scotts article specifically mentions its THIS October and November.[/quote]

Clearly someone is wrong. Now it comes down to who you trust more, The O or our AD. Considering this is listed on the 49er Baseball page, I’m not sure who to go with…[/quote]

True…I just think Scott’s position makes the most sense and he was MORE specific…I just posted a comment asking him to confirm though.

From charlotte49ers.com:

[/quote]

Clearly someone is wrong. Now it comes down to who you trust more, The O or our AD. Considering this is listed on the 49er Baseball page, I’m not sure who to go with…[/quote]

The Charlotte49ers.com article has now been changed to read “to coincide with the 2010 college football season”.

2010 football season was what I interpreted.

2010, 2011, What’s the difference?
5, 6 B-Ball players, What’s the difference? :))

David Scott has confirmed these displays will go out beginning THIS month through November.

So you get 1/2 season at best. Some teams’ schedules are complete before Thanksgiving.

Why does Norm only have 4 fingers?

Interesting story. See Norm was the original Bart Simpson, but when he grew to old for the job they cut him and replaced him with another. If you shave off Norm’s beard he looks just like an older Bart Simpson.

Someone was explaining this to me a long time ago. Not in reference to Norm, but to mascots in general. Something about how 3-4 fingers and kids and symbolism etc.

But if I remember right, doesn’t our norm mascot have 5 fingers when walking around halton?

Someone was explaining this to me a long time ago. Not in reference to Norm, but to mascots in general. Something about how 3-4 fingers and kids and symbolism etc.

But if I remember right, doesn’t our norm mascot have 5 fingers when walking around halton?[/quote]That is why I asked. I have a desktop background that has him in heisman pose as cartoon and real one.

Link

Who is mike crsnston and what is a unc charlotte?[quote=“2k, post:1, topic:24019”]per Mike Cranston from the CO on twitter:

UNC Charlotte announces marketing agreement with Coca-Cola for new football program
Store displays with 49ers mascot in Heisman pose , T-shirt giveaways RT @rossmith: details on the Coke - Charlotte marketing partnership?
[/quote]