football window cling

An idea for football campaigning- is there anyway to get a window cling or sticker or something that says charlotte49erfootball.com? Maybe they could be available on 49erfanatics or something. I would definitely rock a decent looking sticker on my car for that cause. I am just trying to think of possible ways to reach the goal. If anybody wants to come up with a design please do.

[QUOTE=NewNiner;422660]An idea for football campaigning- is there anyway to get a window cling or sticker or something that says charlotte49erfootball.com? Maybe they could be available on 49erfanatics or something. I would definitely rock a decent looking sticker on my car for that cause. I am just trying to think of possible ways to reach the goal. If anybody wants to come up with a design please do.[/QUOTE]

CFI, any left over Window stickers? I need one for my new car as well! I miss my old one. Got a TON of questions with it.

thought the Ath Foundation had some football window clings. Given out at the sales kickoff?

Still donā€™t understand why they havenā€™t shared those with the initial FSL purchasers.

Panthers on TV tonight. 49ers mini-helmet ON TV. Lifeā€™s good!

Fail

Errr nvm

[QUOTE=Cha_49;425002]Fail[/QUOTE]

Shows on my screen.

[QUOTE=Cha_49;425002]Fail[/QUOTE]

Agreed - just get a red x

Ah now it works

??? is that just me?

[QUOTE=Cha_49;425005]??? is that just me?[/QUOTE]

I couldnā€™t see it a little bit ago, but now I can.

[QUOTE=Cha_49;425005]??? is that just me?[/QUOTE]

No, I get that every time I refresh the page. That could drive me crazy actually.

I get no pic.

must have changed the link. Im good now :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Cha_49;425008]must have changed the link. Im good now :)[/QUOTE]

I did.

Am I the only one thatā€™s still having a really hard time seeing the 49ers being printed on anything associated with the helmet?

[QUOTE=Normmm;425010]Am I the only one thatā€™s still having a really hard time seeing the 49ers being printed on anything associated with the helmet?[/QUOTE]

Yes. I like the plain C-Pick

[QUOTE=Normmm;425010]Am I the only one thatā€™s still having a really hard time seeing the 49ers being printed on anything associated with the helmet?[/QUOTE]

Click the picture. I will show up larger on the website where I uploaded it to and then you can see the 49ers C-Pick logo.

Nevermind, I too would rather it was just the C-Pick.

Has the Athletic Department ever released anything explaining why theyā€™ve decided to go with the Cpick and 49ers logo together?

It might be that the logo had already been made by Riddel.

[CENTER][/CENTER]

The replicas that are available at 49erfanatics.com are like those.

[CENTER][/CENTER]