FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, FIRE JUDY ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!

The AD’s indefensible performance is a threat to our University’s reputation. Anyone satisfied with paying for these results is propagating a fraud.

It’s not enough to simply have sports. You have to win. We need leadership that can.

Fire Judy Rose

When is the next board meeting for a protest?

The plane banner will fly…

The plane banner will fly…[/quote]

I’m pumped about this! Just need to know when so I can show up to see it. Otherwise I’m not venturing anywhere near our stadium.

I want to help out of I can BCKicker. Just let me know how.

The program needs to get a clue. Went to Norms Tavern to drink my pain away. My eyes are still burning after watching that dumpster fire of a game!

#FireLambert #FireJudy

#FireJudyRose

It is time for Judy to go. She has given 27 years to this university and in that time destroyed basketball and football.
Going winless in football could hurt this program for a decade plus and it is all because of her inability to notice when a change needs to be made because "We do it the right way, the Niner way!"
I am totally done with football games, I’ll go to one more only to wear a bag over my face and bring a sign that says FIRE EVERYONE on one side and FIRE JUDY on the other.
Not to mention she again wore the wrong shade of green last night.
It is really sad.

I don’t think she has even acknowledged how much we suck at football. She does not care. Her only goal is to see how much money she can steal from the men’s programs to give to her girls’ programs.

clt doesn’t recommend wearing a plastic bag over your head.

Never too early for crying Jordan #FIREjudyROSE

YES YES YES YES YES YES I LOVE THIS.

How many women’s champions have we won? She hasn’t been successful with women’s sports either.

How many women’s champions have we won? She hasn’t been successful with women’s sports either.[/quote]

Oddly enough, most of the women’s sports are doing pretty well so far this year. That’s her definition of success.

Don’t forget to send your emails to the Board of Trustees, and cc Judy and CHP. Do not simply email Judy. Make you disdain as visible as possible.

Bumping bc another Saturday has come/gone, and Judy still obviously deserves to be fired

Huh? You do know that volleyball won, don’t you? According to Judy, we are where we have always wanted to be.

Huh? You do know that volleyball won, don’t you? According to Judy, we are where we have always wanted to be.[/quote]

Did she say the “always wanted to be” quote tonight?

Huh? You do know that volleyball won, don’t you? According to Judy, we are where we have always wanted to be.[/quote]

Did she say the “always wanted to be” quote tonight?[/quote]

Do not know. I was still at the Wake/Florida State game when our game started.

#firejudyrose