Friday, November 9, a tiny problem

[QUOTE=Charlotte Soccer Coach;266042]Just wanted to say a heartfelt thank you to NINER NATION! You have helped us so much this year and the team deeply appreciates your support.

We will do our best to make it a double this year!

Hopefully lots of fans will come to our match Friday before the basketball game. We purposefully chose the early time (hosts almost always take the later time) for this reason.

Thanks again

Coach Lipsitz[/QUOTE]

Lets be there!

two 45 minute halves (plus possibly a couple of extra minutes for injuries) plus a halftime.

Classy comments by Lutz there. This scheduling hurts the women’s soccer team. I can’t make it to either game Friday night sadly, I am going to be out of town. Sad truth is you could move the time of the game and I am not sure how significat a turnout you would see for the women’s soccer game. Hope I am wrong though.

[QUOTE=switchfoot;266225]Classy comments by Lutz there. This scheduling hurts the women’s soccer team. I can’t make it to either game Friday night sadly, I am going to be out of town. Sad truth is you could move the time of the game and I am not sure how significat a turnout you would see for the women’s soccer game. Hope I am wrong though.[/QUOTE]

i hope you’re wrong too. i’m way away from the games, but i think i’d watch the women kick a** til about 6:15. they deserve at least that. (muchmuch more actually.) then, if they’re in complete charge, i might walk up the hill to halton–hopefully, to watch a little more a**s kicking.
and if i lost my preferred seat…so i lost it this time.
hey…go be an actual niner! i know nothing about soccer, but i realize these girls have busted their butts. and i know they deserve a crowd for their opening game in the tourney! if you have to sit a few rows up----consider it a victory!!!