Friggin' shout box

Don’t get me wrong, the shout box is cool and all, but when the shouts are three lines long, it causes the browser to shift down when it is displayed, then shift back up when a shorter one comes up. At least this is the case with IE.

I can’t tell you how many crucial Curveball points I’ve lost when the browser jiggles!!! :wacko: :huh: :stuck_out_tongue:

Is there an option in the user profile you guys can activate that will hide the shout box?

I’ve “shouted” numerous times for people to not make 3 line shouts. And I usually just delete any that reach that point. It’s annoying, I agree.

i am guilty of most of them, but i have toned it down and keep them all to one line now

The grammer used in some of them are retarted! People should be aware that they can delete shouts taht they have posted by clicking on [Niner ShoutBox] at the top. And the ones that think the shout box is somekind of search feature really get me.

:tongue-n-cheek:

[i]Originally posted by Hooligan[/i]@Sep 12 2004, 09:15 PM [b] The grammer used in some of them are retarted! People should be aware that they can delete shouts taht they have posted by clicking on [Niner ShoutBox] at the top. And the ones that think the shout box is somekind of search feature really get me. [/b]
retarted? :rolleyes:

I love message boards. They bring out the finest the english language has to offer. Lest anyone forget, if you post about someone’s spelling or grammar errors you will invoke the immutable law of spelling and grammar: You yourself will committ either a spelling or grammatical faux pas (or both).

[i]Originally posted by Hooligan[/i]@Sep 12 2004, 09:15 PM [b] The grammer used in some of them are retarted! [/b]
:huh: :huh: :huh:

Can we get curveball back?!?

THIS.

If you click on the white triangle next to where it says “ShoutBox” it’ll hide it.

If you click on the white triangle next to where it says “ShoutBox” it’ll hide it.[/quote]

First, why would anyone want to close the Shoutbox?

Second, I can’t even remember what NN.N looked like in 2004.

Third, NormanNiner hasn’t posted since last December, and if it took 7 years to get this reply who can blame him? ;D

Curveball was the best. Bring Curveball back, bring back the good times.

Yes please

If you click on the white triangle next to where it says “ShoutBox” it’ll hide it.[/quote]

First, why would anyone want to close the Shoutbox?

Second, I can’t even remember what NN.N looked like in 2004.

Third, NormanNiner hasn’t posted since last December, and if it took 7 years to get this reply who can blame him? ;D[/quote]
LOL, I gotta pay more attention to the posting dates, with people resurrecting these old threads. :slight_smile: