FRINGE

Watched it for the first time tonight. Great show! I’m definitely gonna watch it from here on out and I need to go back at some point to watch the first two as well.

This show gets better with every episode.

I just like that they tell you how long the commercial break will be and it is never more than 90 secs… j/k, it’s a good show.

Is this PolySci 101?
Not even remotely.

Awesome show, definitely shades of LOST in it, with Massive Dynamics being very similar to the Dharma Initiative, so much so that if they weren’t on competing networks, I’d suspect a major tie in down the road, and still think there might be that possibility. As for the commercial break thing last night, I’m pretty sure they had a major sponsor last night because prior to the show they said it’d be presented with limited commercial breaks, so probably next week they’ll be back to 3 minutes.

Hell if they hav that many people watching… they probably only need 60 seconds at a time.

good show. and it’s after house, which means I’m already at the TV and on the same station, which means I don’t even have to move, which makes it even better.

If anyone is interested into getting into this show, but hasn’t saw any episodes or maybe missed one or two, then you can still watch them.

Hulu.com has all the episodes including interviews with the cast if you are interested.

http://www.hulu.com/fringe

What happened to all you Fringeees?
What was with the Apple in the machine? They put in an apple, & took out an apple. So what changed? How do they know the machine worked if nothing changed?

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;362957]What happened to all you Fringeees?
What was with the Apple in the machine? They put in an apple, & took out an apple. So what changed? How do they know the machine worked if nothing changed?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering about that as well. Did they reach through the metal side, like a warp hole?

i’ve missed the last 2-3 episodes… gonna catchup over t’giving break on hulu. i’ll be sure to give my thoughts then.

Uh… yeah…

Did you guys really miss that? The frequency did something to the back metal wall of the safe, made it permeable or something. So he reached in and took the apple out.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;363080]Uh… yeah…

Did you guys really miss that? The frequency did something to the back metal wall of the safe, made it permeable or something. So he reached in and took the apple out.[/QUOTE]

That’s what I thought, my dogs distracted me, so I missed a bit of it. makes sense now.

Thx gill

ha ha, yeah I didnt mean to sound rude. Seriously thought, I wonder how many people missed it…

I did hahaha.
GREAT episode though. Except for the part where Olivia was talking about the “red castle” on the phone and it was magically right across the stree from where she was at the time lol

its a great show, hate to say it but i too missed it, i was just like wtf its still just an apple

How freakin’ baller was that season finale? I can’t wait for this show to pick right back up in the fall. It is definitely picking up steam with viewers (4 million more people watched the Fringe season finale than the Lost season finale).