From the Maryland boards...

what about malone? mox supposedly helped with him too.

From the MD board,

“Gary hasnt seen Jeff Jones play, once. If Charlotte werent A-10, Id say he’d be a mortal lock to Charlotte.”

If he follows Moxley…Charlotte will own the A-10

THANK GOD!!! If Moxley is coming back, Lutz has really made a great move. Moxley is one of the more animated coaches as I have seen. Hell, he and Gary next to each other was a scary sight. Anybody really want any of either one of them when they start bitchin about a call? Looks like some good things are happening now.

this is great news.

tomorrow’s paper should be filled with interesting stories. maryland assistant leaves to become charlotte assistant and nc state gets turned down again.

tomorrow's paper should be filled with interesting stories. maryland assistant leaves to become charlotte assistant and nc state gets turned down again.

Sarcasm right?

funny how the only outlet we have is a Maryland message board

The next thing you guys are going to tell me is that David Lee just returned to Van Halen. Maryland is a cool bball program so it sucks for them, but a nice shot in the arm for Niners program.

[QUOTE=HappyCamper49;170691]From the MD board,

“Gary hasnt seen Jeff Jones play, once. [B]If Charlotte werent A-10[/B], Id say he’d be a mortal lock to Charlotte.”[/QUOTE]

Damn ACC arrogant a$$holes.

I wonder how they are reacting to the fresh news…

Oh heeeeeeeeel yes!!

Welcome!!

The Maryland board really sucks.

Oh yeah, WB Mox! :thumbsup:

Those Md fans seem to realize how good Moxley is. They are not the only ones. I looked on the Wake board and they were talking about Md losing Moxley to Charlotte.

I wonder if Md’s program is beginning to have some major issues.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;170792]Those Md fans seem to realize how good Moxley is. They are not the only ones. I looked on the Wake board and they were talking about Md losing Moxley to Charlotte.

I wonder if Md’s program is beginning to have some major issues.[/QUOTE]

They are certainly on a serious downward spiral. They went from one of the most stable programs in the country to total chaos. They are a great illustration for the importants of stable assistant coaches.

you think it might have something to do with the last season?

[QUOTE=49erWhit;170682]I wouldn’t say the program is in meltdown. [/QUOTE]

I meant the fans are in total meltdown mode.

They are still a very solid program, but there is something seriously wrong in the chemistry department. It seems like people on the team just plain don’t like each other.

but the same thing could have been said about kansas’ team this year. You saw how badly they did this year.

I remember Kansas turning thier season around and actually doing quite well, after their horrid start… until the tournament that is.

yeah my point exactly. they might have sucked at the beginning but you have to remember they were just freshmen and sophmores. Think about how decent and deep that team is going to be this year.

[QUOTE=ninerID;170720]Sarcasm right?

funny how the only outlet we have is a Maryland message board[/QUOTE]

Sorry, ID, the printed paper is still limited to morning delivery. Of course, the Moxley thing was on the charlotte.com yesterday afternoon. We’ll try to be quicker next time.

Beilein, Lavin say no to Pack:

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/sports/colleges/14438605.htm

Moxley story in this notebook:

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/observer/sports/14438596.htm

[QUOTE=Mike_Persinger;170858]Sorry, ID, the printed paper is still limited to morning delivery. Of course, the Moxley thing was on the charlotte.com yesterday afternoon. We’ll try to be quicker next time.

Moxley story in this notebook:

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/observer/sports/14438596.htm[/QUOTE]

mike, i saw this link last night but i did not see it today. not even under niner news. was this story in the paper at all today?