Game Photos from ESPN

Pender’s pic is a classic!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/photos?gameId=250402429

There’s a pic of my boy Anderson in there… the pink undershirt showing a little too! Gotta love how guys do laundry…

Do you think that the Old Bat was so mad at me last night because she’s actually the wash maid and I was making fun of her with the bleach comments? Maybe she left a tube of her lipstick in the wash…

You’re [SIZE=2]CLASSLESS[/SIZE] Alum. You should hang your head in shame over the way you disrespected your nearby elder(ly) woman fan, aka The Old Bat.

:fastgun: I would like to point out that there was more action behind the Houston bench in the first two rows than on the court in the first half. :ph34r:

Well it went like this:

She showed her :butt:

and I got :ticked:

So we started to :argue:

and in the end she :weep:

while I :smirk:

She also kept her mouth shut for the rest of the game.

Good analysis of the event. 49erAlumnus took care of shutting down the Houston manager too.

Lawson was lucky that Nance did not connect with that elbow. he definitely cocked it and let it fly. Lawsons jaw would have ended up in the “old bats” lap.

Alum and her husband were nothing but trouble. Between her ripping apart the “old bat” and her husband’s flash photography, our area drew more attention than the game did. :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope they let me back in that section after yall tore up the joint.

[i]Originally posted by JKniner[/i]@Feb 10 2005, 04:18 PM [b] I hope they let me back in that section after yall tore up the joint. [/b]
Hey, we know who to blame in this picture for that!!

:stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :lol:

So it was Mr. [SIZE=4]CLASSLESS[/SIZE] using his flash that caused the usher to question me about it? B)

Now she is really on the S list.

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Feb 10 2005, 04:22 PM [b] So it was Mr. [SIZE=4][b]CLASSLESS[/b][/SIZE] using his flash that caused the usher to question me about it? B)

Now she is really on the S list. [/b]

Yeah, he was being a troublemaker too. Must run in the family HP…lol.

By the way, I like some of your other photos. B)

Hey, look in the picture - you can see that the flash is closed. And if we’re not mistaken HP, I believe that you copied us on our choice of camera!

Gosh, I guess it was a true cat fight - looks like my hair had been standing on end!

Notice that Over40 and Lutzfan had to block me in to keep me from her… Oh but I was raring to go again!!

And no pictures of my beloved Mrs. Penders?

[i]Originally posted by CharlotteAlum[/i]@Feb 10 2005, 04:27 PM [b] Hey, look in the picture - you can see that the flash is closed. [/b]
That's because HP took that picture after the [b]first[/b] warning was given for using the flash. :P
[i]Originally posted by JKniner[/i]@Feb 10 2005, 05:18 PM [b] I hope they let me back in that section after yall tore up the joint. [/b]
Yeah you should be allowed back, although I seemed to be entertaining for everyone around.

Oh, and if Houston ever comes back to Halton, don’t expect to be buddies with the coaches wife (she isn’t all that friendly :stuck_out_tongue: )

Speaking of coaches wives…Gotfrieds wife was a 10…no make that an eleven. Smokin

[i]Originally posted by CharlotteAlum[/i]@Feb 10 2005, 04:27 PM [b] Hey, look in the picture - you can see that the flash is closed. And if we're not mistaken HP, I believe that you copied us on our choice of camera!

Gosh, I guess it was a true cat fight - looks like my hair had been standing on end!

Notice that Over40 and Lutzfan had to block me in to keep me from her… Oh but I was raring to go again!!

And no pictures of my beloved Mrs. Penders? [/b]

My camera is better than yours, it’s held together with duct tape. :lol:

If only I’d gotten a photo of you leaning over in the Old Bat’s face, it would have been posterized for sale in the NinerNation store. I so wanted to see round 2.

Here’s a photo of her…

[i]Originally posted by HP49er[/i]@Feb 10 2005, 04:36 PM [b] Here's a photo of her... [img]http://www.space1999.net/~metaforms/b4m/9mayadog.jpg[/img] [/b]
Striking resemblance :grin:
[i]Originally posted by TheShowDawg[/i]@Feb 10 2005, 03:33 PM [b] Lawson was lucky that Nance did not connect with that elbow. he definitely cocked it and let it fly. Lawsons jaw would have ended up in the "old bats" lap. [/b]
[img]http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/hou/sports/m-baskbl/auto_wide/131839.jpeg[/img]