Game Times

Does anyone have all the official tip-off times for this upcoming season? I only have a handful of them and didn’t see all posted in the pinned schedule topic.

Trying to get the new schedule created for the homepage on the new site (hint-hint) but would like to get 100% of the tip times (with the exception of the tourneys maybe).

[i]Originally posted by jcl49er[/i]@Oct 6 2005, 10:12 AM [b] Does anyone have all the official tip-off times for this upcoming season? I only have a handful of them and didn't see all posted in the pinned schedule topic.

Trying to get the new schedule created for the homepage on the new site (hint-hint) but would like to get 100% of the tip times (with the exception of the tourneys maybe). [/b]

Only three of the conference games are official according to the schedule I got from our ticket office. Here’s what was on there:

Coppin State 8:00
Mississippi State 7:30
@ Georgia State 7:00
Portland 7:30
Davidson 8:00 (women’s game first)
@ UL-Lafayette 8:05
Valparaiso 7:00
Indiana 9:00
@ Rutgers 7:30
UNC Asheville 3:00
Dayton 2:00
@ Wake Forest 3:30
@ George Washington 2:00

I got these from the A-10 TV Network site. They aren’t official yet, but they will be as soon as they get FCC clearance.

Charlotte at Dayton - Saturday, January 7, 2006 @12pm
George Washington at Charlotte Saturday, January 21, 2006 @ 4pm
Charlotte at Richmond Saturday, January 28, 2006 @ 7pm
Richmond at Charlotte Wednesday, February 15, 2006 @ 7pm

Thanks…that’s a good start for me. I also know the Xavier game is a 7:00pm tip (NNN pregame party night).

Got 'em all now…thanks X/Lefty. Full schedule will be up on the new site but likely not this one.