gamer, come on...

[i]Originally posted by Anborn[/i]@Nov 29 2004, 04:13 PM [b] I still stand behind my assertion that gamer is a punk-ass bitch. [/b]
You are always standing behind something or someone.
[i]Originally posted by gamer+Nov 29 2004, 03:27 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (gamer @ Nov 29 2004, 03:27 PM)

The reference to stand behind someone was alluding to being afraiā€¦ Oh, never mind. You wouldnā€™t understand. Go back to your video games.

[i]Originally posted by gamer[/i]@Nov 29 2004, 03:44 PM [b] The reference to stand behind someone was alluding to being afrai..... Oh, never mind. You wouldn't understand. Go back to your video games. [/b]
Oh I'm sure that's what you meant. And I wouldn't understand something that YOU say? I rather doubt that.
[i]Originally posted by gamer[/i]@Nov 29 2004, 03:44 PM [b] The reference to stand behind someone was alluding to being afrai..... Oh, never mind. You wouldn't understand. Go back to your video games. [/b]
This from someone named gamer. Perhaps not video games, but certainly role-playing... as in playing the role of message board hater.

gamer, when i said ā€œstart shitā€ i meant verbally, not a real fight. throwing down in the middle of halton is just dumb

just did ^

[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Nov 29 2004, 02:18 PM [b] I want to hear Chisox respond to this post. [/b]
[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Nov 29 2004, 04:47 PM [b] This from someone named gamer. Perhaps not video games, but certainly role-playing... as in playing the role of message board hater. [/b]
You need to get on your little bicycle and ride off some energy.
[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Nov 29 2004, 05:00 PM [b] gamer, when i said "start shit" i meant verbally, not a real fight. throwing down in the middle of halton is just dumb [/b]
[SIZE=4]"yeah, i was close to starting serious shit with him. they if they wanted to take it outside, me and my 6'6" 310 lb friend would have been more than happy to rumble"[/SIZE] chisox 17

You wanted your 6ā€™6 310 friend to help you go out and heckle?

[i]Originally posted by gamer+Nov 29 2004, 04:20 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (gamer @ Nov 29 2004, 04:20 PM)
[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Nov 29 2004, 05:35 PM [b] you better believe im not gonna back down from you [/b]
I dont see why not. You've backed down from everything you have said so far.

You both post on a message board. How tough could either of you really be?

[i]Originally posted by 49erFan1[/i]@Nov 29 2004, 11:07 PM [b] You both post on a message board. How tough could either of you really be? [/b]
I think they need to take it up with each other on wed. night or just shut up already. They're really getting gay about it.

Iā€™m still waiting for the NA/Pi fight of the century.
:lol:

Smack talk is weak, especially the stuff these kids are dishing out. Itā€™s times like this I wish we were at CUSA talk so we could get the good stuff. I canā€™t wait for conference play.

[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Nov 30 2004, 12:24 AM [b] They're really getting gay about it. [/b]
I see your tolerance for others is totally lacking. I know, you'll say the same old "not that theres anything wrong with that, i just wanted to bring it up" crap, but what type of an attitude do you expect from people who bash someone because there clothes are differant? The fact is that I don't have to challange any or all of the clothes police. I have a right to wear what I want to and will continue to do so until someone takes it from me.

Iā€™m convinced gamer is not only not the person who wore the hole hat, but doesnā€™t really go to games, and isnā€™t or never was a student at UNCC. Drop it already.

[i]Originally posted by gamer[/i]@Nov 30 2004, 09:47 AM [b] I see your tolerance for others is totally lacking. I know, you'll say the same old "not that theres anything wrong with that, i just wanted to bring it up" crap, but what type of an attitude do you expect from people who bash someone because there clothes are differant? The fact is that I don't have to challange any or all of the clothes police. I have a right to wear what I want to and will continue to do so until someone takes it from me. [/b]
Gamer: NinerNation.net Spelling Bee Champion

A spelling bee championship will be better on my resume than a moon lander championship will on yours.

[i]Originally posted by NormanNiner[/i]@Nov 30 2004, 11:36 AM [b] I'm convinced gamer is not only not the person who wore the hole hat, but doesn't really go to games, and isn't or never was a student at UNCC. Drop it already. [/b]
You could be convinced you're Napoleon, but you don't have facts to back it up.
[i]Originally posted by gamer[/i]@Nov 30 2004, 11:08 AM [b] A spelling bee championship will be better on my resume than a moon lander championship will on yours. [/b]
Ooooh, that hurt. :rolleyes:

So are you a Charlotte student or not?