gamer, come on...

Ive been out of town for a while, and I have just finished looking at some of the things you have posted lately.

First of all, no one is threatening to beat you up for wearing a hat. Sure it makes people mad, but dont have such a persecution complex to say that people are threatening bodily harm over a f****** hat. I only said I would get in a fight if someone else came at me first. I am not one to start fights, and the only ones I have ever been in were the result of other people starting them. So find a quote where anyone said they wre gonna beat the shit out of you for wearing a UNC hat, and please post it in big bold letters, Im sure you cannot find one.

Second of all, I really am curious about what you have against wearing Niners gear. I am assuming you are a student at UNCC, so correct me if I am wrong. If you have the money for a Heels hat, Im sure you can afford a Niners one. Really what is the big deal about just showing some support?

And everyone on this board DOES appreciate the fact that you come to games and show support by showing up, but it is disprespectful to your school’s team to show up in another school’s gear.

So please, quit talking about how everyone wants to fight you, and try hard to realise where we are comming from.

How many threads and posts can we possibly have over some kid and his hat?

:smiley: 4

[i]Originally posted by 49erpi[/i]@Nov 28 2004, 02:07 PM [b] How many threads and posts can we possibly have over some kid and his hat? [/b]
lol ill agree, it is ridiculous. but its bigger than just gamer and his heels hat. the whole issue of UNCC students being apathetic about their team needs to be adressed. there are 4 different threads on this topic because it is so damn frustrating.

i wish i could somehow look ten years into the future and see what the crowd in Halton Arena looks like for a home game. it will either look like an intimidating sea of Niner Green with crazy loud students, or it will look like a damn gumball machine, with more acc gear than Niners gear. we have to try hard to make sure the first scenario pans out.

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Nov 28 2004, 02:36 PM [b] I am not one to start fights, and the only ones I have ever been in were the result of other people starting them. So find a quote where anyone said they wre gonna beat the shit out of you for wearing a UNC hat, and please post it in big bold letters, Im sure you cannot find one.

. [/b]

" [SIZE=4]To top it all off, one of the guys was wearing a tar heels hat. I was so close to starting shit with him…looking back on it I hate that I didnt[/SIZE]." Chisox17

There are other quotes, of course, but as I have said, I don’t think you intend to do anything. But enough of your “crew” egging you on and covering you could push your courage to the brink. I’m not concerned for myself, but when some unsuspecting 5’6" 145 frat boy type talks back to you when you heckle him, it could be more than you do to control yourself, especially with your “6’6” 310 lb friend and your crew along.

First off let me state that me and my boys Eli and Jacob are going to be patrolling the arena Wed. nite and anyone we seeing wearing non- niner gear we are going to go Ron Artest and Steven Jackson on their asses. Gamer if you can’t afford a niner hat, one will be provided for you.

Secondly, as far as seeing people wearing other gear besides niner gear on campus, that is a product of two things 1) Most people grow up rooting for the schools that their parents went to or root for. Because our school is so young, most people don’t had kids attending, yet. 2) Football, Football, Football. Footabll games are events, they are 5 or 6 events they happen every fall where everyone gathers to root for their team. You tailgate 3 hours before the game and tailgate after the game. 20,000 to 70,000 thousand people are there and they are united for that afternoon. Students actually stay on campus for the weekend to go to football games. Football is a rallying point for every school. Carolina is as big a basketball school as their is and their football team has sucked the past few years, but they have 60,000 people at football games and their basketball arena only holds 22,000. We will never have the following the ACC school or App ST for that matter have until we have a football team.

[i]Originally posted by Jimmyhat49er[/i]@Nov 28 2004, 11:43 PM [b]First off let me state that me and my boys Eli and Jacob are going to be patrolling the arena Wed. nite and anyone we seeing wearing non- niner gear we are going to go Ron Artest and Steven Jackson on their asses.

[/b]

Eli’s homey Ben may be there too!!! If so, everyone really better watch out. Be on the lookout for an ITI jersey walking around the track and remove all non-niner gear for your own safety, especially if he is rollin’ with Eli and Jacob. :ph34r:

Of course that all depends if I can talk his Mom into letting him stay out that late! :smiley:

[i]Originally posted by NinerAl[/i]@Nov 29 2004, 12:15 AM [b] Be on the lookout for an ITI jersey walking around the track [/b]
If I see the iti jersey, I'll stay at least 2' away. He can't hit anything from that distance.
[i]Originally posted by gamer[/i]@Nov 29 2004, 09:57 AM [b] If I see the iti jersey, I'll stay at least 2' away. He can't hit anything from that distance. [/b]
ouch :wacko:

gamer, answer the damn question. Are you a student/alum at/from UNCC or not? This does have significance because if you’re not, then we can ignore you from now on. If you are, then you will continue to be heckled.

" [SIZE=4]To top it all off, one of the guys was wearing a tar heels hat. I was so close to starting shit with him…looking back on it I hate that I didnt[/SIZE]." Chisox17

Now that old49er has offered a reward for someone to steal my hat, Chisox and his 6’6" friend have a crew backing them up, and have Ben and Jerry, or whoever, cruising the track, there is still a major problem that may arise: What if there are two of us?

Man… he STILL won’t answer the question! Are you a Charlotte fan or just a troll?

[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Nov 29 2004, 01:28 PM [b] Man... he STILL won't answer the question! Are you a Charlotte fan or just a troll? [/b]
Does your head always bob back and forth, or just when there is something in your mouth?

gamer is an infidel.

Isn’t ChiSox a closet Carolina fan?

Tintin

[i]Originally posted by gamer[/i]@Nov 29 2004, 12:33 PM [b] Does your head always bob back and forth, or just when there is something in your mouth? [/b]
I nominate this for "Most Mature Post Ever."
[i]Originally posted by gamer+Nov 28 2004, 10:24 PM-->
[b]QUOTE[/b] (gamer @ Nov 28 2004, 10:24 PM)

what type of board name is gamer?

[i]Originally posted by cltniners[/i]@Nov 29 2004, 01:39 PM [b] gamer is an infidel. [/b]
I dont even like Castro.

I still stand behind my assertion that gamer is a punk-ass bitch.