[i]Belmont /i

Summary
Charlotte: 1-0
Charlotte WBB: 1-0
Total Opp Rec: 14-16

[quote=“itsbraille49, post:1, topic:27108”]Games of Interest on November 13th,

Methodist (Non-D1) at
East Carolina (1-0)[/quote]

Does ECU ever play a real D-I team? Who plays 2 non D-I opponents to start a season?

[quote=“Honest Niner, post:2, topic:27108”][quote=“itsbraille49, post:1, topic:27108”]Games of Interest on November 13th,

Methodist (Non-D1) at
East Carolina (1-0)[/quote]

Does ECU ever play a real D-I team? Who plays 2 non D-I opponents to start a season?[/quote]

[size=6]ez[/size]u

A lot of surprises today, a Wichita State team that was supposedly decimated by graduation goes to Richmond and knocks off VCU. Xavier runs Butler off the court, the question is was Butler overrated, Xavier underrated or a little bit of both? Miami goes to Florida Gulf Coast and loses by TWELVE. Spiders also broke the century mark against UNCW.

Games of Interest on November 13th, 2012

Georgia Southern (0-2) 53
[b]Charlotte /b 66

Atlantic 10:
[i]Butler /i 47
[i]Xavier /i 62 NON-LEAGUE GAME

[i]Fordham /i 58
Robert Morris (1-2) 74

Harvard (1-1) 64
at [i]Massachusetts /i 67

UNC Wilmington (1-1) 58
[i]Richmond /i 101

Wichita State (2-0) 53
[i]VCU /i 51

[i]Temple /i 80
Kent State (1-1) 66

Non-Conference:
[i]Lamar /i 59
North Texas (1-2) 74

Texas-Tyler (Non-D1) 66
Texas State (2-0) 86

Methodist (Non-D1) 51
East Carolina (“2”-0) 87

[i]Miami /i 51
Florida Gulf Coast (1-1) 63

Great Alaska Shootout:
[i]Northeastern /i 67
Princeton (1-1) 66

Maryville (Non-D1) 49
[i]Belmont /i 88

Summary
Charlotte: 2-0
Charlotte WBB: 1-0
Total Opp Rec: 19-21

Interesting observations by WH on Butler and VCU on the A-10 board.

Anyway, wonder if David “Big O” Scott has had any 2nd thoughts about picking the Bulldogs as his fav to win the A-10 after that performance against the X-Men? Kellen Dunham only Bulldog in double figures with 11 pts, with Rontei Clarke struggling to get 7 pts on 3-11 (1-7 3s) shooting. Of course, counts as OOC, so guess I should reserve judgment on Brad Stevens & Co.

VCU has to work on the FTs, as they were 12 of 23 last night. Juvonte Reddic (22 pts, 10 rebs) had a chance to tie the game at the end of regulation, but missed first FT, then was called for a lane violation when he intentionally missed the 2nd. Kudos to Gregg Marshall for what he’s getting done at Wichita State.

See that the medical redshirt didn’t seem to affect Scootie Randall’s game as he poured in 31 pts in his first game back with Temple since the 2010-11 season. Apparently no suspension for Khalif Wyatt as he started for the Owls.

Looks like UMass has still has some things to work on after pulling out a last-second home victory over a depleted Harvard squad that led 64-59 with just under 90 seconds to play.

Expected a Richmond win - just not the way they did it! Of course, shooting almost 60% FG (50% on 3s) and over 80% on FTs will usually get things done. UNCW looks like its pretty much Keith Rendleman (14 pts, 12 rebs) and no one else.

Guess I shouldn’t be surprised to see the Bronx Rams bringing up the rear. In looking over the team stats, it’s not just Chris Gaston and no one else, as FU has 3 players averaging in double figures and Gaston is actually number 3 in that group. Hmmm…

See that North Texas beat Lamar - the same UNT team that loss to D-II Alabama-Huntsville! For someone who is being touted as an NBA lottery pick (NBADraft.net has him going #5 in their latest mock), Tony Mitchell needs to bring it every game.

As for Miami-FL, I’m sure that will be the last time the Canes make the trip to Fort Myers!