Belmont (8-6) at [B]Gardner-Webb[/B] (6-8), 6:00
[B]Appalachian State[/B] (5-6) at College of Charleston (6-6), 7:00
Georgia Southern (9-3) at [B]Davidson[/B] (4-6), 7:00
[B]Illinois-Chicago[/B] (8-5) at Youngstown State (4-7), 7:00
[B]Monmouth[/B] (3-10) at Robert Morris (8-5), 7:30

[SIZE=1]Virginia Tech 76 at [COLOR=red]Richmond[/COLOR] 63[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Virginia 78, at [COLOR=darkgreen]Xavier[/COLOR] 83[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Belmont 68 at [COLOR=darkgreen]Gardner-Webb[/COLOR] 72[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=red]Appalachian State[/COLOR] 74 at College of Charleston 85[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1]Georgia Southern 72 at [COLOR=red]Davidson[/COLOR] 66[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkgreen]Illinois-Chicago[/COLOR] 75 at Youngstown State 71[/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=red]Monmouth 56[/COLOR] at Robert Morris 69[/SIZE]

The Georgia Southern/Davidson should be a close game. I predict Davidson loses, BUT hope they win.

Xavier needs to keep playing their ball and win… and get back to the Top 25

Monmouth…can’t we never speak of that name again and maybe everyone will forget about it??

***(I am not responsible for any monies lost due to betting on my forcasted outcomes. If whomever decides that my picks and points are worthy, bet at your own risk… BUT if you win, share the wealth mannn!!! )

[SIZE=1]Virginia Tech 76 at [COLOR=red]Richmond[/COLOR] 63[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Virginia 78, at [COLOR=darkgreen]Xavier[/COLOR] 83[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Belmont 68 at [COLOR=darkgreen]Gardner-Webb[/COLOR] 72[/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=red]Appalachian State[/COLOR] 74 at College of Charleston 85[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]Georgia Southern 72 at [COLOR=red]Davidson[/COLOR] 66[/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkgreen]Illinois-Chicago[/COLOR] 75 at Youngstown State 71[/SIZE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=red]Monmouth 56[/COLOR] at Robert Morris 69[/SIZE]

The Georgia Southern/Davidson should be a close game. I predict Davidson loses, BUT hope they win.

Xavier needs to keep playing their ball and win… and get back to the Top 25

Monmouth…can’t we never speak of that name again and maybe everyone will forget about it??

***(I am not responsible for any monies lost due to betting on my forcasted outcomes. If whomever decides that my picks and points are worthy, bet at your own risk… BUT if you win, share the wealth mannn!!! )

If it was opposite day, you’d be a hero.

Story of my life. If I tossed a coin in the air ten times… I’d most likely call it wrong everytime.

I’m glad we killed the ACC… Props to Xavier and Richmond.

Davidson won easily it seems.

During the halftime of the Xavier game… they spoke alot about the A10 and how well we have been doing this year.

Anybody care to post the final scores?

Virginia Tech 49 at [B]Richmond[/B] 52
Virginia 70 at [B]Xavier[/B] 108
Belmont 87 at [B]Gardner-Webb[/B] 84
[B]Appalachian State[/B] 70 at College of Charleston 66
Georgia Southern 67 at [B]Davidson[/B] 92
[B]Illinois-Chicago[/B] 68 at Youngstown State 80
[B]Monmouth[/B] 44 at Robert Morris 59

4-3 today
Richmond and Xavier defeat ACC schools, our turn comes Saturday and Wednesday

Xavier murdered Virginia. I know Viginia isn’t great this year but, Dang! And way to go spiders!

Yay, Davidson got a win…

[QUOTE=The Nugget;280754]Virginia Tech 49 at [B]Richmond[/B] 52
Virginia 70 at [B]Xavier[/B] 108
Belmont 87 at [B][COLOR=Red]Gardner-Webb[/COLOR][/B] 84
[B]Appalachian State[/B] 70 at College of Charleston 66
Georgia Southern 67 at [B]Davidson[/B] 92
[B][COLOR=red]Illinois-Chicago[/COLOR][/B] 68 at Youngstown State 80
[B][COLOR=Red]Monmouth[/COLOR][/B] 44 at Robert Morris 59[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I like colors…

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;280770]Yay, Davidson got a win…[/QUOTE]
I listened to the second half on FNZ (still odd to hear John Kilgo calling Davidson games!). Cats really put a hurtin’ on Georgia Southern. And Stephen Curry got his 1,000th point – 2nd fastest Davidson player to ever do that. Also the 1,200 win for DC hoops.