Garcia leaving early.

I know Garcia has opted for the draft but from his play this year I think his draft status would be better if he came back. He has disappeared so many times this year and I think UL was sometimes a better team with Jenkins at point, Dean at 2 and Garcia on the bench. Unless they go on hype I can not see him going in the top 13.

Garcia most likely won’t be back. He needs the money too bad because he wants to move his mom out of the hood. I see him as a mid-first round pick.

He probably should come back, but he’s gone… he has a bad habit of disappearing in big games. In 32 minutes tonight he only managed 4 points and 1 rebound. That can’t help the ol’ draft projection.

after his first couple of shots missed, he could never get himself back on track… Not only that he even completely stopped looking for shots or even trying to create for himself. Whenever he got the ball in the 2nd half, he was immediately looking to dump pass it to someone else. all that said, he’ll get drafted in the 1st round cause of the hype (some deserved, some not).

L’ville really was getting solid looks (ie short jumpers and layups) in the first half but couldn’t get them to drop. Instead of continuing to attack the rim, and go to the basket to exploit ILL’s foul trouble, they settled for jacking up 3ptrs which weren’t their best options. Hmmmm… sounds like a team I know. I was surprised Pitino didn’t get them attacking more early in the 2nd.

[i]Originally posted by Anborn[/i]@Apr 2 2005, 11:47 PM [b] after his first couple of shots missed, he could never get himself back on track.. Not only that he even completely stopped looking for shots or even trying to create for himself. Whenever he got the ball in the 2nd half, he was immediately looking to dump pass it to someone else. all that said, he'll get drafted in the 1st round cause of the hype (some deserved, some not).

L’ville really was getting solid looks (ie short jumpers and layups) in the first half but couldn’t get them to drop. Instead of continuing to attack the rim, and go to the basket to exploit ILL’s foul trouble, they settled for jacking up 3ptrs which weren’t their best options. Hmmmm… sounds like a team I know. I was surprised Pitino didn’t get them attacking more early in the 2nd. [/b]

The NBA is known to Draft on “Unproven Potential” but they don’t draft on Hype, unless it is to get someone to fill the seats.

If he does’t come back, than that certainly was a horrible game to go out on. Will it hurt his drft status???

he’s 24. if he stays in college another year he’ll be collecting social security by his rookie season in the pros.

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: