Gear for sale/Trade

Hey guys, I was gonna throw these on EBay if nobody here wants them.

I have a basketball jersey from the late 80s or early 90s. It’s a champion size 42. I’d say it’s a tight adult medium or a larger adult small. 2 inches of length added. It’s sweet, but it does not fit me. 50$

I also have a jacket. I like it, I just rarely wear it, as I have a warmer coat, and I’m always afraid to mess this one up. It’s a size large 50$

As far as a trade goes, I’ve been trying to get my hands on a green or black game worn football jersey since we started playing. If you have a game worn basketball jersey in the normal range of like what’s wearable id trade for that in a heartbeat. If you own one of these items, I’d greatly appreciate a PM or anything like that.

2 Likes

Bump before weekend. I promise these came into my possession through entirely legitimate means. I scour eBay/craigslist etc constantly. My wife has asked me to downsize. Otherwise I would be saving them for a man cave one day.

Post removed. The original link I posted is no longer available.

if you still have that jacket and jersey for sale, I will buy those off of you ASAP

That stuff has been spoken for.

Does anybody have a black basketball jersey they don’t want?

I would do terrible things for one.

Would you neuter Mike Houston’s agent? Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

Sorry for reviving this old thread, but I thought it was better than creating a new one. I have an old pair of basketball practice shorts. They are size 2XL and fit baggy on me (6’3" 240lbs 38inch waist). Asking $25 which will include shipping. Payment by PayPal preferred.

Looking for a deal on a golf range finder. Anyone have one they are looking to sell?

clt says you want this one