Georgia St Pre-Game

We were motivated for that game and had emotion because of the loss of the coach. We don’t come out with that fire in our eyes like they had for that game.

As someone pointed out, Tennessee State ran the ball about 42 times for 238 yards. I would repeat that formula. We have two talented backs; let’s please play to our strengths.

The below link is in reference to the bolded term above. Please don’t hate me. I can’t help it.

https://brians.wsu.edu/2016/05/25/death-rail/

Last time when we played Ga State we ran the ball 54 times. I’d like to see that again.

Limit’s Klugh’s passes to deep balls that keep the defense honest. If he gets picked on those no big deal.

Odds of a pick 6 again today?

Based on the last 3 games: 100%. But today: 33 1/3 %.

Walking to Alumni Pavilion today two students behind me talking about last week. They both say they went to student tailgate village last week and went in for 1 quarter. I should have said I appreciate them coming. Hahahaha maybe they can put tailgate inside and they will stay the whole time.
One of them didn’t know they lost last week.

[quote=“marylandniner, post:66, topic:31082”]Walking to Alumni Pavilion today two students behind me talking about last week. They both say they went to student tailgate village last week and went in for 1 quarter. I should have said I appreciate them coming. Hahahaha maybe they can put tailgate inside and they will stay the whole time.
One of them didn’t know they lost last week.[/quote]
Sorry you made the drive down for that. Have safe travels back home.