Get Spicy (Free Chick-fil-A)

Double Down vs CFA Spicy Chick?

Double Down has Bacon… no contest

Double F-in Down

[quote=“Gill2003, post:16, topic:23304”]Tried it. Cheese doesn’t work with it. I am just not a cheese and chicken person.

Over all, typical Chick Fila, very juicy and tender. The batter was good.

But overall, I like Wendy’s and Bojangles better. I still enjoy Chickfila original with Texas Pete better.[/quote]

Boooooooooo

What? You must not eat spicy foods very often.

I had it today with pepper jack, lettuce, tomato and a pack of mayo. It was good, definitely better than the original because it has that slight spiciness to it. I’ll always take slightly spicy over not spicy at all. As long as they’ll keep that on the menu I’ll probably never buy the regular again. I think it’s a little better than the Bojangles’ and Wendy’s versions but I’ve had those a thousand times and I’ve only had this once so I’ll have to see how it holds up (btw Cook Out has a decent one as well, very similar to what Bojangles’ has but lower quality chicken obviously).

I wish fast food joints would put out hotter stuff though. I remember when Wendy’s briefly had the Spicy Baconator. That thing was awesome. Some of the happiest times of my life, then, suddenly, without any notice, it… it… it was gone :-[ .

Oh and one more thing: big thumbs down to the double down. Too expensive, too greasy, too hard to eat. I love the idea but it was poorly executed by KFC.