Gheez Metro - Surprised you aren't ramming that quote from your article

down opposition throats:

[QUOTE=from the Coastal Carolina football story in Metroā€™s sig]

ā€œAnd I was one who didnā€™t want football," said West, who works in Coastal Carolinaā€™s department of finance. "[U]I was wrong[/U].ā€

Let her count the ways: She didnā€™t think the university could afford president Ronald Ingleā€™s vision. Didnā€™t think the team would be good. Didnā€™t believe the ā€œGrand Strandā€ resort region would support it because rooting passions for the University of South Carolina and Clemson University are so entrenched.

West will tell you again. She got it wrong.

ā€¦ Advertising dollars linked with Coastal Carolina sports are up some 75 percent since football began in 2003. Sales of ā€œChanticleer Gearā€ athletic merchandise, [B]once minuscule[/B], now require the attention of a full-time marketing person.

Undergraduate enrollment has jumped by half, to about 6,800, over the past six years, with the student population gaining about 3 percent in diversity.[/QUOTE]

CFI oughtta get permission to print and paste portions of this article all over campus and in the UTimes.

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;220522]down opposition throats:

CFI oughtta get permission to print and paste portions of this article all over campus and in the UTimes.[/QUOTE]

I thought putting the link in my sig was enough, the curiosity to click and read it probably does moregood than ramming it down a throat. I do like that paragraph especially though. It truly is a must read.