Gheez Metro - Surprised you aren't ramming that quote from your article

down opposition throats:

[QUOTE=from the Coastal Carolina football story in Metro’s sig]

And I was one who didn’t want football," said West, who works in Coastal Carolina’s department of finance. "[U]I was wrong[/U].

Let her count the ways: She didn’t think the university could afford president Ronald Ingle’s vision. Didn’t think the team would be good. Didn’t believe the “Grand Strand” resort region would support it because rooting passions for the University of South Carolina and Clemson University are so entrenched.

West will tell you again. She got it wrong.

… Advertising dollars linked with Coastal Carolina sports are up some 75 percent since football began in 2003. Sales of “Chanticleer Gear” athletic merchandise, [B]once minuscule[/B], now require the attention of a full-time marketing person.

Undergraduate enrollment has jumped by half, to about 6,800, over the past six years, with the student population gaining about 3 percent in diversity.[/QUOTE]

CFI oughtta get permission to print and paste portions of this article all over campus and in the UTimes.

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;220522]down opposition throats:

CFI oughtta get permission to print and paste portions of this article all over campus and in the UTimes.[/QUOTE]

I thought putting the link in my sig was enough, the curiosity to click and read it probably does moregood than ramming it down a throat. I do like that paragraph especially though. It truly is a must read.