Gill vs allie49er

Allie is a very busy person, yet she still makes time to participate in Niner Nation, that it is why she deserves recognition as best poster.

The seeding is based on post quantity, not post quality. Posting alot guarantees you a good seed, but doesn’t guarantee a win, just like playing basketball in the ACC. Therefore, Gill = Duke, Allie = VCU

i have nothing against allie…if she was facing pretty much anyone else she would have gotten my vote…alas i cannot go against gill…whether his beautiful facepaint influences me, or not…

[QUOTE=Asheville9er;226291]Allie is a very busy person, yet she still makes time to participate in Niner Nation, that it is why she deserves recognition as best poster.

The seeding is based on post quantity, not post quality. Posting alot guarantees you a good seed, but doesn’t guarantee a win, just like playing basketball in the ACC. Therefore, Gill = Duke, Allie = VCU[/QUOTE]

Allie, you didnt have to make a new username to hype yourself up, you would have gotten votes anyways.

:tongue:

[QUOTE=ninerball49;226227]All that needs to be said…

The Godfather

[/QUOTE]

Gill…you got my vote…EVEN THOUGH, your tie is TOO *** **** SHORT !!! Your shirt should NEVER be visible at the bottom of the tie. The tie should touch the belt buckle…and not extend past.

Maybe I can take one for the educators tomorrow.

I thought this one would be a little closer.

i voted allie. sorry gill she owned you in shouts for the longest time.

Gill.....you got my vote..............EVEN THOUGH, your tie is TOO *** **** SHORT !!!!!!!!!!!!! Your shirt should NEVER be visible at the bottom of the tie. The tie should touch the belt buckle............and not extend past.

Well look at all the empty beer bottles. If you drank that much, you couldn’t get the tie to extend pass your gut either. :biggrin:

gill reminds me of him :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=the daxified one;226363]

gill reminds me of him :)[/QUOTE]
There is a comparison photo of Gill wearing that shirt I think…

I thought we were getting pics of allie as well?

priceless

he needs to redo that picture with his new found longer hair

Allie picked up a tough draw. She could have easily defeated half the other seeds.

Easily the best 1st round game of the Tourney…period!!!

Both very deserving to win!!!

http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mid=20218025

[QUOTE=the daxified one;226414]http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mid=20218025[/QUOTE]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Gill.....you got my vote..............EVEN THOUGH, your tie is TOO *** **** SHORT !!!!!!!!!!!!! Your shirt should NEVER be visible at the bottom of the tie. The tie should touch the belt buckle............and not extend past.

Thanks Sil! Yeah, I fixed that before I went to the interview!

Thanks guys! CFI and TRUTH REVOLUTION LIVE ON!!!

Thank you Asheville9er and Dax, my lone 2 votes here :frowning:

Hey Allie, it seems that out of all the polls, we’ve got to most total votes combined I think!

I hate popularity contests.