Gill vs allie49er

Cast your vote in this Midwest region matchup

Ohh, A solid match up.

Did you eat your wheaties Gill?

Man, this is a close. It would be an upset of monstrous proportions if allie took it.

I like allie a lot, but how can you possibly vote against the CFI …??? they’re like the mob around here … very powerful! Plus, Gill goes all out at every game… an incredible fan.

Remember, this is for best poster, not best fan, what Gill does for the games is irrelevant. I think Allie deserves the win because she is full-time teacher, part-time grad student and still manages to make a solid contribution to NNN

Remember, this is for best poster, not best fan, what Gill does for the games is irrelevant. I think Allie deserves the win because she is full-time teacher, part-time grad student and still manages to make a solid contribution to NNN

Ahhh, I see that allie is paying off voters for endorsements. :tongue:

Don’t forget she was instrumental in Beasley coming to Charlotte, by way of all of those late night conversations with mombeasy on the board…wait…ohhhhh

Ahhh, I see that allie is paying off voters for endorsements. :tongue:

Yeah, what did she promise you, Asheville? A night out with the guys without having to check in? A get-out-of-the-doghouse-free card for if you are caught eyeing someone else? Date night at Hooter’s?

[QUOTE=Asheville9er;226209]Remember, this is for best poster, not best fan, what Gill does for the games is irrelevant. I think Allie deserves the win because she is full-time teacher, part-time grad student and still manages to make a solid contribution to NNN[/QUOTE]

It’s almost as if you know her personally…very personally…

Well, she got you to make your 15th post so thats something…

All that needs to be said…

The Godfather

Standing next to a Canadian beer… minus 2 cool points.

Standing next to a Canadian beer... minus 2 cool points.

actually he’s standing next to several…lol…but its kinda irrelevant when you get -2 points for canadian beer and plus 10,000,000 for being the Godfather of Football.

Let me go on record and state that I am solely motivated by my loyalty to Niner Nation and the desire to see the best poster win. The poster of the year should be someone who will represent all that is great about Niner Nation. It is my firm belief that Allie49er is that poster.

P.S. - ninerball49, don’t try to bait me into a pic posting contest, because Allie would definitely win :shades:

actually he's standing next to several..lol...but its kinda irrelevant when you get -2 points for canadian beer and plus 10,000,000 for being the Godfather of Football.

jimmyhat is the godfather of football, it says so right above his avatar. maybe Jimmyhat will let Gill be his consigliere, but that is for him to decide.

Let me go on record and state that I am solely motivated by my loyalty to Niner Nation and the desire to see the best poster win. The poster of the year should be someone who will represent all that is great about Niner Nation. It is my firm belief that Allie49er is that poster.

P.S. - ninerball49, don’t try to bait me into a pic posting contest, because Allie would definitely win :shades:

her winning a pic posting contest wouldnt move her into the next round…how does anyone represent the spirit of NN better than the man who brought us football? and the guy that gets to games 2 hours early…just to make sure everyone gets their face painted…i could go on…

Looks like the top seed is starting to pull away a bit. Unless Allie makes some adjustments, it could be a one-and-done for our resident teacher.

Gill is my boy, and he got my vote… but lets get one thing straight, Jimmyhat is the Godfather of 49er football. He got the movement started. That having been said, go get 'em Gill!

So Gill is the Chancellor? Last time I check he will be the one who brings football to Charlotte not Jim, or Mandeep. Just FYI.

ninerball:

Again, I remind you that this is a vote for the best poster, not the best gameday fan, what Gill does before or during games is not germane.

ninerball:

Again, I remind you that this is a vote for the best poster, not the best gameday fan, what Gill does before or during games is not germane.

then why mention she is a grad student and teacher? hypocrisy! and look at the seeding and post numbers. and shoutbox. hmmm…

[QUOTE=Asheville9er;226262]Let me go on record and state that I am solely motivated by my loyalty to Niner Nation and the desire to see the best poster win. The poster of the year should be someone who will represent all that is great about Niner Nation. It is my firm belief that Allie49er is that poster.

P.S. - ninerball49, don’t try to bait me into a pic posting contest, because Allie would definitely win :shades:[/QUOTE]

I think you need to post a picture of Allie just to even things up…Preferrably a picture from your honeymoon, maybe her on the beach, bikini optional…