Girls of the Charlotte 49ers

Tennis Team:

Having seen other schools posting their ladies on line, I realized there’s not a lot of pictures of our women folk on line. If you have good pics of the volleyball team, softball and especially the Gold Dusters and Cheerleaders, please share here.

I encourage everyone to post pics of girls from other schools too.

If you want that, look in the pole vault thread

Hey, back around 1990, there actually WAS a “Girls of UNCC” calendar. Hot, bikini-clad gold dusters and other beauties around campus. Wish I would have had enough sense to keep it all these years.

Taking too many pictures of Goldusters and posting them on here will get you a phone call from the AD.

NWA did you tell the AD it’s a free country?

Taking too many pictures of Goldusters and posting them on here will get you a phone call from the AD.[/quote]
So, are you saying the AD keeps tabs on our little corner of the internet?

There also was a Playboy pictorial of the Girls of CUSA in which we had so ladies featured.

Taking too many pictures of Goldusters and posting them on here will get you a phone call from the AD.[/quote]

The Observer may get a call then…

[ul][li]
[/li][/ul]

So, are you saying the AD keeps tabs on our little corner of the internet?[/quote]
That’s how they find out what’s going on with their program.

Here’s what’s sad, It took till the #8 post for any of you to add a picture of a 49er Girl…WTH?

NN.N should set up a Girls of the Charlotte 49ers Tournament like WFNZ did with their TOB. All girls must wear or hold some kind of Niner logo gear. Bonus points if they are an actual student. We can all chip in to provide prize money for the top 3 winners. Since it looks like I am never going to have to write that Ivan can dunk check count me in for $50.

Make a calendar, sell it, proceeds go toward name change?

What’s with the guy holding up his phone all the way on the right like that?

Make a calendar, sell it, proceeds go toward name change?[/quote]

The Girls of The University of Charlotte!

I Like It!

We can try and claim her, but don’t think she is a Niner.

We can try and claim her, but don’t think she is a Niner.[/quote]

Correct…Baylor.