Give to the 49er Club//Buy Season tickets

Well welcome. Just remember that some of the ol’ boys on here think this is a locker room and talk and post “stuff” like it’s where we are. Just be ready, especially in the Shout Box. Again, welcome.

3 Likes

Shut up you young whippersnapper!

Sorry, my daddy and Paw Paw instincts came out.

It looks like the new system no longer shows the club rank.

Thought I’d read somewhere that was going to be available again at a later date.

1 Like

The new system still has a few updates it needs to make. I have two parking passes and it was only showing one so I had to call the ticket office to order. The second parking pass showed in the ticket office, but not on the website nor was I able to purchase a couple of GA tixs for friends.

1 Like

On my renewal options, it has a different lot for parking than I usually use. I assume the office would be able to change this if I contact them?

Yes. When I tried to “0” out the parking, I got an error pop-up. I emailed the niner@uncc address, and they removed it (response time was just a few minutes). I was then able to go back in and complete the transaction.

2 Likes

I also wasn’t allowed in my normal spot. I called and got my normal deck after making sure I had given at the right level

clt says the :burrito: slayer should get to park where he wants