Gmail invites...

I have some Gmail invites that I can send out. Let me know if you want one. :49ers:

ROFL…I think everyone has some :slight_smile:

You dont need an invite anymore for gmail.

I don’t think you even need them anymore. I signed up a few days ago without an invite.

Hey, since we are piling on moss2k, I wanted to point out that I have had several gmail addresses for years. So if you want to feel special, I too can send you an invite. :biggrin:

If you use gtalk, add ChevEE to your list of contacts.

boooo…hisssssss :pout:

i have about 150 invites ha

Does anyone have an invite to gmail? I’m not sure that i can get an email address without one. Anyone know?

:doh:

[QUOTE=Noreaster;245163]Does anyone have an invite to gmail? I’m not sure that i can get an email address without one. Anyone know?

:doh:[/QUOTE]
Now that you mention it, I believe I do have one. Let me check Nor. :biggrin:

All of you sicken me. Moss is trying to be helpful and all you do is mock him. you should be ashamed.

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;245173]All of you sicken me. Moss is trying to be helpful and all you do is mock him. you should be ashamed.[/QUOTE]
Hey! I know you and you are just jealous you didn’t get in on the fun earlier.

Hey! I know you and you are just jealous you didn't get in on the fun earlier.

Actually I started a reply, had it halfway typed, to make fun of him before anybody else saw the thread, but I decided against it.

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;245180]Actually I started a reply, had it halfway typed, to make fun of him before anybody else saw the thread, but I decided against it.[/QUOTE]
Well, why don’t you pat yourself on your back for your higher level of morals. :tongue:

Well, why don't you pat yourself on your back for your higher level of morals. :tongue:

Actually I think I will pat myself on the back for getting more posts in as that is the only reason I posted in this thread at all.

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;245183]Actually I think I will pat myself on the back for getting more posts in as that is the only reason I posted in this thread at all.[/QUOTE]
I think you already had patted yourself on the back. Why is it always about posts?

I think you already had patted yourself on the back. Why is it always about posts?

I don’t know, why is your mom always about posts?

There is no reason to bring my mama into this. The original post was about Gmail, so why not tell me something about Gmail. I bet you don’t even have an account!

There is no reason to bring my mama into this. The original post was about Gmail, so why not tell me something about Gmail. I bet you don't even have an account!

Gmail is illegal in the UK, because there is another email system called gmail.co.uk. all the new google mail users have a username@googlemail.com address instead.

I might have a gmail account, but it’s sure to be super secret and impossible to guess.

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;245190]I might have a gmail account, but it’s sure to be super secret and impossible to guess.[/QUOTE]
I bet it’s kevinsgmailaccount@gmail.com isn’t it? Yeah, I bet it is.

nope, not quite. also, Gmail was announced at an unprecedented 1Gb of storage on April 1, 2004