Go ECU

Thinking that the Puppypack couldn’t possibly lose to New Orleans Here is to a Pirate victory in the BCA Invitational!

Kill the PACK Pirates.

:fastgun:

[font=Impact][SIZE=4]PURPLE!!![/font][/SIZE]

I know it’s early in the season, but Pepperdine was 110 in the pre-season Sagarine Ratings. They are picked to finish 3rd in the usually competitive West Coast Conference behind Gonzaga and St. Mary’s. By the pre-season rankings this was an upset, and a butt-whooping upset at that. :thumbsup:

ECU will play Sienna/Oregon St tomorrow night @9pm…the winner likely gets the Pack.

Listened to the 2nd half over the netwaves, ECU was playing extremely well. Josh King, from Trinity, the NC 3-A POY scored 11 in his first outing.

Just a note, possible opponent Santa Clara was picked to finish 4th in the West Coast Conference. That tournament is an RPI killer for us.

Unfortunately, the BIG East Carolina news of the day is football coach John Thompson’s resignation (currently 3-18) at the end of the season. I wounder who Terry Holland will lure to future C-USA success?

Anybody know what message boards the Pirates use? Would love to go give them some support!

boneyardbanter.com

[i]Originally posted by ballboy[/i]@Nov 17 2004, 05:10 PM [b] Anybody know what message boards the Pirates use? Would love to go give them some support! [/b]
MingesManiacs is another one

MingesManiacs

Congrats to ECU for beating perinneal powerhouse Pepperdine

Word, go ECU

I live in Greenville, and while this may be a good win for them, don’t get too carried away…

Right now their biggest concern is a football coach, they fired another one today

You need to close the tags in your signature BigTent

[/size] etc

Ok ECU take it to them, we are counting on you.

No pressure :thumbsup:

Didn’t ECU upset Louisville a couple years back?