GO YANKEES!!

Thank God this season is over. I can’t take this shit anymore! Absolutely pathetic display. Way to be motivated fellows. Please God don’t let us get invited to the NIT. I will NOT watch the game if we are. This season is over! Go Yanks!

F@#$ the yanks, GO TRIBE!

[QUOTE=ChampNiner;160376]F@#$ the yanks, GO TRIBE![/QUOTE]

Screw the AL, go BRAVES!

Go Cubbies! (all of my favorite teams regularly disappoint)

Let’s go Yankees! :clap clap clap-clap-clap:

Baseball season has officially started now that the Niners have done their usual flame out in the post season. Only this time we get more time to devote to baseball, since we’re done a week early.

I officially lost all respect for the MLB after the “World Baseball Classic”…if you can even call it that.

[QUOTE=gotLutz;160467]I officially lost all respect for the MLB after the “World Baseball Classic”…if you can even call it that.[/QUOTE]

Why, because the US team lost to Canada? I could see it coming. We had All-World players sitting on the bench.

I think the WBC has been fun and it really showcases players from other countries like that Stern guy from Canada who is a farm hand of the Orioles I think.

I officially lost all respect for the MLB after the "World Baseball Classic"...if you can even call it that.

Lutz, why would you say that? This is what it is all about. This could be the start of something good. Look at soccer. They have leagues all over Europe, each with different championships, and even have the Euro cup. But the winner does not claim to be “World Champion.” It’s stupid and arrogant. Look at basketball. There was a time the U.S. probably could have been thought of as world champion without having to prove it, but that time has passed. (And if the players refuse to play, too bad. Great individual players do not always= great team players anyway…see recent Olympic teams)

People throw around “World Champion” way too lightly. USA got beat by Canada in something that did not contain a puck. Let’s beat the rest of the world first. The World Baseball Classic is a step in the right direction. I like it.

BTW, REDSOX, CUBS, DODGERS…in that order.

The Yanks will finally capture their 27th World Championship this year. GO NYY

[QUOTE=f-o-r-t-y-n-i-n-e-r-s;160507]The Yanks will finally capture their 27th World Championship this year. GO NYY[/QUOTE]
Geez, I hope not. GO TIGERS!!!

[QUOTE=charlotte9er1980;190746]Geez, I hope not. GO TIGERS!!![/QUOTE]

Would be cool to see the Tigers make some noise, after being out of the playoffs since I don’t remember when.

BBBBUUUUUTTTTTTTTt, I’m afraid that the KC series last weekend really screwed them up pitching-wise.

Of course, Pudge & Magglio missing some key opportunities (aka - leaving men on base) last night didn’t help.

Go Yankees!

lets go braves!!!..lets…get some people…in the off season…WOOHOO!

Go Yanks!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Jeter for MVP!!!

I know it is a best of 5 series…and this is only Game 3. But after how the Yankees and Jeter were considered by many, earlier this week, as some of the greatest ever to play the game.

I have but one thing to say.

HOW 'BOUT DEM TIGERS !!!

You gotta know when to hold em… know when to fold em… know when to walk away… know when to run…and so on and so forth.

[QUOTE=Max Power;191332]You gotta know when to hold em… know when to fold em… know when to walk away… know when to run…and so on and so forth.[/QUOTE]
You’re darn right! A Tiger playoff win on my birthday! Gotta love that! GO TIGERS!!!

Watching the Yankees fall apart reminds me of the 1st time I had sex.

I bet it must feel great for you long time Detroit fans to finally not suck for the first time in god knows how long. I bet for some of you this is the first time they have been good during your entire life!