Golf team going to the East Regional

Not sure what map you are looking at, but we are on Google... :biggrin:

I must have an older version of Google. My bad, disregard my last statement. PS. I am now a sophomore. I feel so special. I have moved from freshmeat status. Now my posts will be filled with much more maturity and savvy. I hope I can make it past sophomore to the next level. Wish me luck. Iā€™m gonna go get drunk to celebrate.

[QUOTE=Submarley734;237319]I must have an older version of Google. My bad, disregard my last statement.[/QUOTE]
:lmao: Good sport, good sport!

golf club of georgia is a really good course, I have played it a number of times.

Is it UGAā€™s home course? A friend from Morganton is the head pro there. He was an academic all-American on the golf team at UGA. His name is Matt Peterson. regards, Oldniner

I hope we get high enough to go to the next round.
Itā€™s just like March Madness, survive & advance.
I might go down there on a Fri. & Sat. if theyā€™re still in the top 10 after Thurs.

[QUOTE=Submarley734;237319]. PS. I am now a sophomore. I feel so special. I have moved from freshmeat status. Now my posts will be filled with much more maturity and savvy. I hope I can make it past sophomore to the next level. Wish me luck. Iā€™m gonna go get drunk to celebrate.[/QUOTE]

You do know sophomore means ā€œwise foolā€. Sorry, couldnā€™t resist. :biggrin:

You do know sophomore means "wise fool". Sorry, couldn't resist. :biggrin:

Yeah, that pretty much describes me.

[B]Tarheels Overcome Unfair Seeding, Defeat Inferior College Who Will Not Be Named[/B].
:lmao:
[SIZE=3]All joking aside, which is rare for me, we need to capitalize on this seeding. I'm sick of seeing Charlotte teams get decent seedings and do nothing with them. Go Charlotte Golfers!!! Win it all!!! Get our school on the map. This is our chance to kick some ACC ass. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][COLOR=darkgreen]CHARLOTTE 49ERS NCAA GOLF CHAMPIONS 2007!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]

YESSS!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I almost wanna go support em for a day. Itā€™s in Georgia? I probably will not be there thenā€¦

It is about 30mins north of atlanta in the suburbs.

Whatā€™cha gonna do, when the Niners destroy you?-Hulk Hogan
WOO! To be the man, you gotta beat the man, & UNCC is the man-Ric Flair.

[QUOTE=oldniner;237602]Is it UGAā€™s home course? A friend from Morganton is the head pro there. He was an academic all-American on the golf team at UGA. His name is Matt Peterson. regards, Oldniner[/QUOTE]

It is not UGAā€™s home course. It is about halfway between Athens and Atlanta. To be certain the UGA golf team is very familiar with it. The course itself is very nice. Like I said it is not their home course but I believe it is somehow associated with the university. Sort of like a course for alumni. The tees are red, black, white. The name of the nines are Red, Black and Silver. One of the 18 holes is called The Chancellorā€™s Course. There are pictures and plaques of the university all over the place. It would be awesome if Rocky River became like that for Charlotte.

Goooooooooo NINERS! :clap:

What is our home course? And will I find Niner stuff through out the club house?

Iā€™m going Fri. & Sat.
What is there to do in Alpharetta/North Atlanta?

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;238311]Iā€™m going Fri. & Sat.
What is there to do in Alpharetta/North Atlanta?[/QUOTE]
On your level?.. Cows and sheep

On your level?...... Cows and sheep

completely uncalled for, but probably the biggest and funniest burn on this board, ever.

haha

completely uncalled for, but probably the biggest and funniest burn on this board, ever.

Ahem, let me draw your attention to http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showpost.php?p=238296&postcount=18

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;238311]Iā€™m going Fri. & Sat.
What is there to do in Alpharetta/North Atlanta?[/QUOTE]

Jump on 400 South and head to Buckheadā€¦

Or if you ainā€™t up for driving too far, find the closest 3 Dollar Cafe and order some wingsā€¦ hadnā€™ had them in at least 4 years but recall them being pretty decent when I was there lastā€¦