Good Luck

Just wanted to tell you guys good luck in tonights game. I have enjoyed what little time I have spent here over the last couple of days. You guys are always welcome over at [URL=http://www.huskerfanclub.com/bb/phpBB3/index.php]Husker Fan Club[/URL] to talk hoops, baseball, football, booze, women, or whatever else is on your mind. With any luck maybe we’ll see you guys in Omaha for the CWS.

Am i missing something???

PSSSSSSSSST!!! Skers.

Games tomorrow (Wednesday).

Your friend.

Tintin

Darn it, you had to ruin the fun. He had made posts on our board all day hinting at the game tonight, and I didn’t say anything to him. At least we got all the way up to 8pm with it!!!

PSSSSSSSSST!!! Skers.

Games tomorrow (Wednesday).

Your friend.

Tintin

Thanks man. Sorry, it’s been a rough week.

OK, good luck on tomorrow night’s game.

Screw you SrA.:tongue:

good luck to you guys too! hope its a good game… and by good game, I mean we WIN! :biggrin:

:49ers:

Good luck to your team. Hopefully we won’t beat you too bad. Just a small warning, after watching a full season of our basketball, I don’t care how good or bad you guys are, there is a 98% chance this game will be decided by five points or less. Oh, and please, before you leave; have your people talk to our people about how much a football team means to a school. Please, we will be forever in your debt.

Thank you for the luck, but hopefully we won’t need any! May the best team win!
:49ers:

Oh, and please, before you leave; have your people talk to our people about how much a football team means to a school. Please, we will be forever in your debt.

YEAH DO THAT! PLEASE!

[QUOTE=SKERSRULE;306757]Thanks man. Sorry, it’s been a rough week.

OK, good luck on tomorrow night’s game.

Screw you SrA.:tongue:[/QUOTE]

Don’t worry, I was off a day for some reason too. Maybe I read too many of your posts over on the Husker board. Anyways, look forward to a good game tonight. Y’all have been great to talk with.