Got an Email From Packer

[i]Originally posted by 199er9[/i]@Feb 9 2005, 10:49 AM [b] There is a great program I listen to on the drive home from work. 1110 AM WBT the Jason Lewis show will set you pinkos straight. [/b]
HEIL, JASON! (Sarcasm.)
[i]Originally posted by NinerLoudNProud[/i]@Feb 9 2005, 09:52 AM [b]

Or conversely, get really really pissed off that the $10,000,000 weā€™re supposed to be receiving yearly from the state [ā€¦] I promise you there are two schools in this state that DO receive it year-in, year-out.

[/b]

Yeah, I hate Western Carolina and Pembroke!!!

My freshmen year I got really anoyed with Packman and argued with him through e-mails back and forth. This year I did the same a few times. Heā€™s a smart ass who justifys his like for the Niners through some ad in the media guide where he compliments Lutz but ignores all the $hit he and his guests say about the Niners.

[i]Originally posted by switchfoot[/i]@Feb 9 2005, 01:50 PM [b] My freshmen year I got really anoyed with Packman and argued with him through e-mails back and forth. This year I did the same a few times. He's a smart ass who justifys his like for the Niners through some ad in the media guide where he compliments Lutz but ignores all the $hit he and his guests say about the Niners. [/b]
Is Packman that much of a loser that he has nothing better to do then argue with fans in e-mails? I guess its good that at least he takes the time to e-mail you back, but to send a series of e-mails where he argues with listeners is really sad IMO. You would think he had better things to do with his time, like research for topic on his show.

Edit: BTW thanks for the list of sponsors. Iā€™ll be sure to send them an e-mail similar to the one provided.

I hate the way the Packman bashes us and Iā€™m glad the O has come around but just ignoring them when we donā€™t like it doesnā€™t cut it. If we want to truely get this thing hoppin for home games, and not just the Cincy game, we have to have a community respect. If the Alum that live in Charlotte think that our programs a joke cause they hear it being bashed on the radio then they wonā€™t come to the games. Give him what he wants and raise some hell for the school. If every other call is a pissed off Niner it will have a greater impact than silence. This is sportsā€¦not politics. Gandhi wouldnā€™t cut it as a niners fan.

If you really want to protest packerā€™s show you have to attack his whole network. Just e-mailing wfnzā€™s sponsors is not enough. Packerā€™s show is broadcasts on many affiliate stations across the state. If these stationā€™s sponsors were also boycotted then there would be a lot of phone calls and questions directed to packer and wfnz. imagine if half of these other stations cancelled his show.
There is a list of stations on his website that broadcast his showā€¦