Great Gold Rush Auction

[font=arial][size=3]ATTENTION AUCTION FANS — The 27[sup]th[/sup] Annual Great Gold Rush Auction is scheduled for Saturday, June 5 in the James H. Barnhardt Student Activity Center and Halton Arena. The silent auction begins at 5:30pm and is followed by the live auction at approximately 8pm. A scrumptious display of heavy hors d’oeuvres and full bar will be available throughout the silent auction. More than 1,200 items will be available for bid throughout the night. Tickets to this amazing event are $100 per person or $1,000 for a table of 10. Formal invitations are being mailed this week but feel free to register early at [/size][/font][font=arial][size=3]www.greatgoldrushauction.com[/size][/font][font=arial][size=3] or via email to [/size][/font][font=arial][size=3]kaweathe@uncc.edu[/size][/font][font=arial][size=3] or phone to 704-687-4950. Pre-registration is required and can be made via cash, check or credit card. We are also offering a 50/50 raffle at this year’s auction. Only 100 tickets will be sold at a cost of $100 each. The winner (drawn during the auction) will receive ½ of the cash collected up to $5,000. This is a night you will not want to miss! Register soon as space is limited!![/size]
[/font]

[font=arial][size=2]This is a fun event and if I had to make a guess, it would be that our new coach will be there meeting and greeting. If you have never been you should make a point of going.[/size][/font]

Ill be there!

This is a GREAT event…WELL worth the 100$ if you have never been before!

…and if any of you own companies and want to donate a product or services, or work at a large company and may be able to get anything donated…Shoot me an email!

I’ll be there too - we love this event. There are normally some good tickets to be had during the silent auction.

Is the men’s bball coaching job one of the things to bid on?

I’ll probably be attending this one using my tax refund!

Thought about donating the 49er guitar, but I think I’ll just make a new one for next year, perhaps.