Great Tarheel Joke

I was at the 5 Ventures program today, held in the SAC salons A B and C, and the keynote speaker said something about the tarheels and a bunch of people started clapping, so then he said “That reminds me of a joke” and he then continued saying,

“Back when everyone wanted Doherty out of Chapel Hill, rumor had it the AD started looking overseas for a new coach. He found the greatest coach in all of China, but didn’t hire him because his name was Whyen One Soon”

I thought that was pretty funny.

Does it really matter? UNC won and it’s final. :stuck_out_tongue:

[i]Originally posted by jabo_pf[/i]@Apr 7 2005, 04:59 PM [b] Does it really matter? UNC won and it's final. :P [/b]
Captain Obvious to the rescue!

Go solve another mystery, Sherlock.

[i]Originally posted by jabo_pf[/i]@Apr 7 2005, 04:59 PM [b] Does it really matter? UNC won and it's final. :P [/b]
Thank You Mr. Know It All!!!

The following is sponsored by…
How are a UNC fan and a State fan alike?
They both don’t go to UNC.

teabo,
Ain’t it time for you to start your graveyard shift at walmart or something? And, yeah you wuz a tarhole fan when you wuz a 3 years ole redneck. While you’re at walmart don’t let your boss catches you surfing the net instead of mopping the bathrooms.

[i]Originally posted by UNCCTF[/i]@Apr 7 2005, 05:50 PM [b] Captain Obvious to the rescue! [/b]
wait a second....someone is trying to take my job!?!? :cuss:

What is a tarheel?What is chapel hill?

Well, it is better than being one and done. I hate State because of their engineering so that is why I go here.

Where is here?

[i]Originally posted by jabo_pf[/i]@Apr 8 2005, 11:35 AM [b] Well, it is better than being one and done. I hate State because of their engineering so that is why I go here. [/b]
"here" being Charlotte?

Feel free to transfer to your beloved Tarhole land at any point. No one will shed a tear after your departure.

teabo pf,

Is “pf” stands for “pretty f’d up” ? . You must be “pretty f’d up” since you go “here” and a tarhole wanna be. As MK said" No one will miss ya. Crawl your “pf” butt to chapel hole since you love them so much. And, while you at it . . . join a tar hole board, so you can praise about your beloved tar holes. I’m sure no one on this board cares about your opinion.

There are plenty of Tar Heel boards you can go to. Join in on the championship circle jerk.

PF would stand for my initials of my name. Maybe if we respected other teams, we would get respect in return. We could also gain more respect if we would do more than one and gone.

teabo,

What is this “we” crap? you stated that you go “here” and you “respect” chapel hole? You need to tranfer there and “respect” them all you want. As myself and a few more members of this board already stated. Be gone with your tar hole crap and stay gone. “No one” here needs opinion of a “tar hole” wanna be. One and gone? Plenty of other division I schools “kill” to be in "our"shoes. Do you really know what respect is and what the hell you’re talking about? This is [SIZE=3]“Niner Nation”[/SIZE] board last I checked. And guess what? Take your tar hole worshipping crap else where. You dig?

This kid just dont get it. Pity.

Jabo why didn’t you apply to UNC if you like them that much?

jabbo,

Have some freakin’ respect for yourself and the school you go to (if you really are a student here - which I have my doubts). Are you too stupid to realize that if you are a student here and you insult the athletics department of the school you go to you are in essence insulting yourself?

If you couldn’t understand that post, go here for help.

[i]Originally posted by forDniner[/i]@Apr 9 2005, 01:03 PM [b] If you couldn't understand that post, go [url=http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=760562]here[/url] for help. [/b]
Get gamer and yourself a new cap while you're there too.

Why is it so windy in Durham?

Because State sucks and NC-CH blows!

ZING! Have her sew that one up!!!