GSU 9/4 Roll Call

OK I know we have a few more weeks and we have the 10K to the dome thread, but plans are being made. Wanted to get this going incase anyone is neededing a ride down and/or tickets and to coordinate drinking - I mean tailgating. So who is going?

Based on where the alumni tailgate is and where the bus is going I am going to make the call and say we should all rally in the yellow lot. Little bit of a hike to the dome, but I read they have some shuttles running and when you are drunk a block or 4 doesnt make too big a difference.
http://alumni.uncc.edu/sites/alumni.uncc.edu/files/media/GWCC%20Campus%20Map%208-2014%20Updated.pdf

[glow=red,2,300]*******************CHANGE MADE TO TAILGATE LOT! WE ARE GOING TO LOT N RIGHT OUTSIDE OF GATE A ***************************************
[/glow]

Yellow lot passes will be honoered.

Alumni Buses (Departs campus at 8AM)
SF4Nynah +1
Chidave
ice_cold49er
4T9R +1
919R +1
NinerLove +2
Hooner +1

Student Buses
NormsNinerNation

Normbulance (Departs Belmont at 730AM) FULL
NWA
Tricky +1
Alumnus
Bo
N1NER

Other
49erFBN +1
bleedsgreenandgold +2
49er1 +1
Andy9911 +1
The_AlumNiner +3
NinerAlum +1
GetEMLOUD +2
Submarley734 +1
AirForce49
NinerNational
CharlotteGuy88 +1
SCK

MARTA
NinerID +3
NinerAlum +?

In ATL but not going to game
PB

I’m on the bus :).

[quote=“chidave, post:2, topic:29733”]I’m on the bus :slight_smile: .[/quote]Please hop on it accordingly.

Is the Normbulance staying overnight?

Driving down that day with at least +1 or +2. Plan is to bring the majority of the tailgate setup.

On the bus! ;D

That was the plan - now I am not so sure.

Wife and I driving down 9/3 and staying maybe til 9/6, but probably will come home 9/5.

Andy9911 and possibly +1

NinerAlum +1 driving down on 9/3. Would love to tailgate with ya’ll.

Me+3.

Driving down on 9/3 and possibly going to ULM@UGA on 9/5.

Once we get closer to game we need to group plan the tailgate.

+1 - Bus

In +3

Via Marta

Once we get closer to game we need to group plan the tailgate.[/quote]

+2 and I agree, would like to be in the sea of green

On the bus +1

Put me in the Normbulance if there’s room. I’ll bring booze.

I’m sure we could join up with the alumni tailgate like up at JMU. That was a good time despite the weather.

I’ll be in Atlanta that weekend. I’m sure I’ll see some of you.

I’m sure we could join up with the alumni tailgate like up at JMU. That was a good time despite the weather.[/quote]

That would be cool - just need to know where they are going to be. We are going to beat them there.