Had my fantasy draft

Didn’t like it as the draft was unfolding because I missed a guy I really wanted in 3 straight rounds by 1 pick… All in all not too bad though

PPR league with 1QB, 2 RB, 3WR, TE, Flex, D, K

QB

Ben Roethlisberger
Teddy Bridgewater

RB

CJ Anderson
Lamar Miller
Giovani Bernard
Tevin Coleman

WR

Demaryius Thomas
Mike Evans
Sammy Watkins
Keenan Allen
John Brown
Anquan Boldin

TE

Delaney Walker
Jordan Cameron

D

Jets D

K

Justin Tucker

I think you nailed that draft like a split hog, Miller will have a good year especially PPR. Should finish with RB1 numbers. And Teddy Bridgewater is soon to take over the league.

I’m guessing you took CJ Anderson in 1st and d Thomas in 2nd? My question would be what Rbs were available when you picked d Thomas?

I have bridgewater in one of my leagues that’s a change of pace 8 team, 2QB league but honestly don’t see the hype behind bridgewater. He had a great preseason and AP being back will help… But it’s the Vikings man. Guess we’ll see by end of year if he’s near top 5 or 7 status.

Solid WR depth. Good job. Looks like you could have 6 WR1 for their respective teams, assuming Brown progresses and Fitz regresses. I’m hoping to get Allen somewhat late in the draft as I think he “bounces” back.

Correct… I could have had Jeremy Hill or Murray at the Thomas pick. But I went WR… IIRC it went AP, Lacy, Bell, Lynch, Charles, Antonio Brown, Mccoy, Forte… I expected Anderson to go next, but guy took Dez Bryant- who I intended to pick

[quote=“s9er, post:1, topic:29796”]Didn’t like it as the draft was unfolding because I missed a guy I really wanted in 3 straight rounds by 1 pick… All in all not too bad though

QB

Ben Roethlisberger
Teddy Bridgewater

RB

CJ Anderson
Lamar Miller
Giovani Bernard
Tevin Coleman

WR

Demaryius Thomas
Mike Evans
Sammy Watkins
Keenan Allen
John Brown
Anquan Boldin

TE

Delaney Walker
Jordan Cameron

D

Jets D

K

Justin Tucker[/quote]

How many teams in the league and what pick did you have? Who were the 3 you wanted?

[quote=“Jimmyhat49er, post:7, topic:29796”][quote=“s9er, post:1, topic:29796”]Didn’t like it as the draft was unfolding because I missed a guy I really wanted in 3 straight rounds by 1 pick… All in all not too bad though

QB

Ben Roethlisberger
Teddy Bridgewater

RB

CJ Anderson
Lamar Miller
Giovani Bernard
Tevin Coleman

WR

Demaryius Thomas
Mike Evans
Sammy Watkins
Keenan Allen
John Brown
Anquan Boldin

TE

Delaney Walker
Jordan Cameron

D

Jets D

K

Justin Tucker[/quote]

How many teams in the league and what pick did you have?[/quote]

10 and I picked 9… Olsen got picked right before my 4th pick… I took Miller when Ingram got nabbed the pick before mine… And TY went right before my Evans pick

Correct… I could have had Jeremy Hill or Murray at the Thomas pick. But I went WR… IIRC it went AP, Lacy, Bell, Lynch, Charles, Antonio Brown, Mccoy, Forte… I expected Anderson to go next, but guy took Dez Bryant- who I intended to pick[/quote]

I would have taken Hill with your D Thomas pick and then picked WR with your Lamar Miller pick which I’m assuming was your 3rd.

Let’s revisit this in 15 weeks. Lol

clt recommends that everyone posts their draft results.