HAHAHA! In Your Face Bitches!!

Whatever.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Funny Thread.

Allow me to offer my assistance. Do NOT go to the trouble to send all the personal info to this organization. Instead, send it to me and I will take care of everything for you… just because I am such a nice person.

Funny Thread.

Allow me to offer my assistance. Do NOT go to the trouble to send all the personal info to this organization. Instead, send it to me and I will take care of everything for you… just because I am such a nice person.

Are you from Nigeria?

Funny Thread.

Sorry, they clearly state that they don’t work with third parties. I appreciate your offer though.

[QUOTE=Submarley734;238302]Are you from Nigeria?[/QUOTE]
Ninergeria Nation

Ninergeria Nation

Yeah, I’m gonna have to go with Kevin on this and go by the no third party thing. Plus, the word “Geria” is still in your name, and “Geria” in latin means “fraud or scam” when converted to the english language. So sais the prophesy.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with Kevin on this and go by the no third party thing. Plus, the word "Geria" is still in your name, and "Geria" in latin means "fraud or scam" when converted to the english language. So sais the prophesy.

Not to mention 'Geria’trics of which Over40NINER is most certainly a card carrying member.

in yo face!!!

There used to be a site that was dedicated to Scamming the Scammers. They would give you tips on how to interact with the scammers and get them to pay YOU a fee so you could pay their fee…it was hilarious. Some people would tell the scammers they could only donate money to certain religions…and they would have the scammers dress up in silly religious costumes to prove the were affiliated with the religion necessary for them to give the scammers their money. They would have the scammers send them pictures…which were then posted on this site! Hilarious!

Funny stuff if you can find the site.

There used to be a site that was dedicated to Scamming the Scammers. They would give you tips on how to interact with the scammers and get them to pay YOU a fee so you could pay their fee....it was hilarious. Some people would tell the scammers they could only donate money to certain religions...and they would have the scammers dress up in silly religious costumes to prove the were affiliated with the religion necessary for them to give the scammers their money. They would have the scammers send them pictures....which were then posted on this site! Hilarious!

Funny stuff if you can find the site.

Again, what is this scam you’re talking about?

[QUOTE=Submarley734;238343]Again, what is this scam you’re talking about?[/QUOTE]

www.419eater.com

There are lots of others.

I was able to procure millions of dollars by helping a deposed Nigerian prince return to his throne.

[URL=http://www.419eater.com]www.419eater.com[/URL]

There are lots of others.

Ok, I’ve been laughing here for 15 minutes straight now.

http://www.419eater.com/

****Go to this site and click on “Trophy Room.” This is what KTown was apparently talking about earlier. They tell their scammers that they have to send pictures proving their identity… certain things written on signs that they hold up with their pictures.

This thread is HALL OF FAME worthy.

Thank you.:cool:

I’ve always wanted to be in the HALL OF FAME. Now I’m going to be rich and I’ll be famous. I’d like to thank everyone who made this happen.

I got my payment this week. It’s not in actuall US currency as I had thought. Perhaps better though it came in coupons redeemable for bacon salt. I should have a couple to spread around to those that need some. Toss me up your addy if you’re interested.

[QUOTE=NinerATL2CHA;239487]Ok, I’ve been laughing here for 15 minutes straight now.

[URL=http://www.419eater.com/]http://www.419eater.com/[/URL][/QUOTE]
I wish I had that much free time to scam the scammers.

Thats f’n awesome.

Its like when telemarketers call you and you just **** with them.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;250004]Thats f’n awesome.

Its like when telemarketers call you and you just **** with them.[/QUOTE]
Just to have a little fun, I used to flip the call and start asking any female telemarketers for a date.

[QUOTE=kevinharbin;249965]Perhaps better though it came in coupons redeemable for bacon salt.[/QUOTE]
These bacon salt coupons are not the real thing. They are a forgery. I saw an article in the Wall Street Journal about this bacon salt coupons scam yesterday. Don’t fall for it.

… OOPS… see previous post