Half Time Pass

Anyone use it? What does it consist of? Worth it? Any socializing?

Looking at buying some seasons tix off ebay, or maybe some via the first year alum program and getting into the 49er club via the introductory rate.

It’s a drink and a bag of chips. I like it. If you have kids (I don’t), I would say it’s definitely worth it. You will likely be spending $5-$10 worth of concessions on them at halftime anyways, so why not pay the $49 to join the 49er Club (or more if you wish to donate more) and get the drink and bag of chips. You get a pass for each season ticket you buy, so it more than pays for itself, and it’s a great way to support the Atletic Foundation. You will also get 49er Club parking with your 49er Club membership, which is a big bonus if you live far from campus.

Every time I’ve gone it’s flat soda and a “fun pack” size of chips and a cookie. But the socialization aspect is nice. Plus comfortable seats. The parking makes itworth a while. And the points for next year.

Well I just joined as a first year alumni for $25. Id honestly love to give more, but $30k a year for law school combined with an inability to work makes things tight. Oh well, guess Im getting started early on something that will last a life time. I think Imll just get in with other people’s student tix for this season though… still got an ID once I get in the door.

49er CLUB = PARKING PASS!!! Parking pass puts you in Cone Center deck.

[QUOTE=Ninercentral;195828]Well I just joined as a first year alumni for $25. Id honestly love to give more, but $30k a year for law school combined with an inability to work makes things tight. Oh well, guess Im getting started early on something that will last a life time. I think Imll just get in with other people’s student tix for this season though… still got an ID once I get in the door.[/QUOTE]

GREAT! Another future lawyer! J/K, you’ll be able to up the donation later on after you start practicing. :biggrin:

[QUOTE=Ninercentral;195828]Well I just joined as a first year alumni for $25. Id honestly love to give more, but $30k a year for law school combined with an inability to work makes things tight. Oh well, guess Im getting started early on something that will last a life time. I think Imll just get in with other people’s student tix for this season though… still got an ID once I get in the door.[/QUOTE]

That’s great. Glad for your support. Once you get that law degree you can join the Green Jacket club. :thumbsup:

Do they actually give you a green jacket?

[QUOTE=Ninercentral;195848]Do they actually give you a green jacket?[/QUOTE]

Yes. I’ve seen them sported at some of the games. You have to request it if you donate at that level or higher.

[URL=http://charlotte49ers.cstv.com/boosters/boosters-levels.html][B][U][COLOR=DarkGreen]49er Club Membership Levels[/COLOR][/U][/B][/URL]

If you want one, they’ll give you one after you write that check! Of course, that is a perk that will hurt you $200 tax wise to have to claim it. In the old days, a lot of people wore there green jackets to the games. Styles change and few ever wear theirs now. I never even accepted mine, told them to keep it.

Tell them you want it now and give it to me :D, Ill rock that at school at least once a week.

Anyone know if the first year alumni rate is available after grad school?

[QUOTE=CMack124;195866]Anyone know if the first year alumni rate is available after grad school?[/QUOTE]

$49 per season ticket. I’m pretty sure it’s the first-time buyer rate for Alumni. A little confusing. Tell them Lefty sent you.

Anyone know if the first year alumni rate is available after grad school?

The first year alumni rate applies to the first year you sign up, not your first year out of college. It should apply your first year of season tix.

Thanks and thanks.

Shouldn’t everyone on this board be a member of the 49er Club except for students??

whats the dif between the VIP parking and the 49er club parking. If club parking is cone deck, there isnt really anything closer is there?

I’m a student and also a member of the 49er club.

VIP is the closer section on the lower level. I have found that if you don’t get there early enough you will still end up parking in the club parking.

I think all NNG members are at least semi-members of the 49er Club, I know you get points towards season tickets (post-graduation, paid tickets that is) for being in NNG. So nobody on this board has an excuse not to be involved.