Halton Enhancements

Just a note on the meals: they are not free. Itā€™s an extra $75 for the season, which is an excellent deal.

The minimum for this access is about $1800 yearly, adding $300 or so per extra season ticket.

$1500 - 49er Club
$212 - $268 - Season ticket
$75 - Meal Pass

[QUOTE=HP49er;216250]Just a note on the meals: they are not free. Itā€™s an extra $75 for the season, which is an excellent deal.

The minimum for this access is about $1800 yearly, adding $300 or so per extra season ticket.

$1500 - 49er Club
$212 - $268 - Season ticket
$75 - Meal Pass[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know there is the $75 addl. charge.

Glad to see others appear to agree that the 49er Club could/should ā€œsomethingā€ to encourage greater giving.

Iā€™ve already given more this year because of the baseball stadium. However, it will be a llllloooonnnnggggg time before I can afford $1575.00/yr. It a simple ROI formula. Iā€™ve had the same food at other on-campus functions. Sure, the beer is nice caviot(sp?). But $1575.00 divided by 14 games at Halton Arena?..its cheaper to drink at a Panthers game.

Iā€™m willing to give more money, but I do expect something for my investment. FWIW, I think they could double the cost for the parking pass/halftime hospitality and I doubt they would lose many (if any) participantsā€¦even after a season like this.

I know the 49er Club is still fairly young, compared to other schoolsā€¦but I just hate to see the school miss out on fundraising opps.

The 49er Club would see a lot more money from me, if it was set up something like this:

$49 - 1st year member (halftime & preferred parking)
$149 - halftime hospitality & preferred parking (after year 1)
$249 - same as $149, but add Media Guide
$349 - same as $249, but add home opener pregame meal
$449 - same as $349, but add ANY 2 additional pregame meals
$549 - same as $249, but add ANY 4 pregame meals