Hansbrough Story Bets

Just for fun, where do you seriously think the Hansbrough injury story will be in tomorrows printed Charlotte Observer?
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/college_hoops/story/290227.html

All joking aside… FRONT PAGE.

Front Sports page, without question, with a teaser on the Paper Front page.

front page of sports section. no blog for tarholes. does the observer have a reporter assigned to cover the tarhole practices? the story broke in the observer as quickly as it did espn.com. 49erbust and nlp are saying the observer office has a baby blue phone to chapel hill that functions the same way as the red phone in the white house. classic.

49erbust and nlp are saying the observer office has a baby blue phone to chapel hill that functions the same way as the red phone in the white house. classic.
For the record, I said it first. That is all.

How will this play in the Observer.

• Bobcats postgame coverage - Rick Bonnell asks Felton, May, Brown, et al what this injury means to the Heels.

• Peter St Onge blogs on how this injury will affect voters choices on election day.

• Local News: Will gas prices go up because of Hansbrough’s injury?

• Editorial Page: Should NC Elections Board to extend Early Voting Hours for all Tar Heel fans.

and a banner across the top of the front page: "COMING ON SATURDAY for Kids: Enter our “Get Well Soon Card for Tyler Contest”. You might win a Tar Heels Cap.

also ,a small footnote at the bottom of the sports front page…Mike P. to take immediate leave of absence to deal with a personal issue.

On Sunday, the editorial section will include guest editorials from Roy and Dean, as they both reflect on Tyler’s impact of all NC residents.

There’s a secondary running bet in the shoutbox. Just putting this in for posterity in case it happens in this thread.

already on charlotteobserver.com front page

is a stress reaction similar to a stress fracture?

19 votes are in. and still zero votes that it will not be on front page of sports.

[QUOTE=swilson47;355261]is a stress reaction similar to a stress fracture?[/QUOTE]

its a precursor to a stress fracture

[URL=http://www.eorthopod.com/public/patient_education/3093/whats_the_difference_between_a_stress_reaction_and_a_stress.html]Difference between the two[/URL]

Both should be treated with [B]six weeks[/B] of casting with nonweightbearing.

It looks like NNN was having some fun last night.

I think this will receive only mention in a [B]blog[/B]. Why was that not a selection in this poll? :shades:

I had no sympathy when I heard this because this image kept popping in my head…

according to my sources, the subject of Scott Fowler’s next column will be “Why the start of the college season should be delayed until Tyler Hansbrough is healthy to play”.

according to my sources, the subject of Scott Fowler's next column will be "Why the start of the college season should be delayed until Tyler Hansbrough is healthy to play".
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Langston Wertz will also be providing his view on the subject…in the form of criticizing Charlotte area sports fans for not recognizing how special a talent the Heels have in Tyler Hansbrough.

How will this play in the Observer.
  • Bobcats postgame coverage - Rick Bonnell asks Felton, May, Brown, et al what this injury means to the Heels.

• Peter St Onge blogs on how this injury will affect voters choices on election day.

• Local News: Will gas prices go up because of Hansbrough’s injury?

• Editorial Page: Should NC Elections Board to extend Early Voting Hours for all Tar Heel fans.

and a banner across the top of the front page: "COMING ON SATURDAY for Kids: Enter our “Get Well Soon Card for Tyler Contest”. You might win a Tar Heels Cap.

also ,a small footnote at the bottom of the sports front page…Mike P. to take immediate leave of absence to deal with a personal issue.

On Sunday, the editorial section will include guest editorials from Roy and Dean, as they both reflect on Tyler’s impact of all NC residents.

classic post…:lmao::lmao::lmao: this gets my vote for post of the month (atleast)!