Happy Bday J4L

Hope you have a great 21st birthday. Live it up and have no regrets.

Happpy Mother F’n BDAY!

Ooohhhh, this is going to be a BIG night !!

happy birthday man!

[B][I][COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=5]Feliz Cumpleaños Jason ! ! ![/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][/B]

Go drink a beer big guy!

[B][SIZE=7][COLOR=DarkGreen][CENTER]HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON![/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

happy birthday man

THe place to be…J4L’s Birthday Bash-O-Rama!!!

Where is Jimmyhat’s BDay Bash-O-Rama highlight thread?!?!?!

Thanks guys! Last night was a pretty intense night. My friends took me up to Picasso’s. I had about 8 God awful shots in about an hour a couple of beers, and was done in by 1pm. I didn’t puke at Picasso’s but I did have to get my friend to pull over on the way home haha. Been hungover all day trying to muster the strength for round 2 after a Niner’s Victory tonight.

happy birthday

Yes, it’s true. we hope for that… 3 months ago…

[QUOTE=Jason4Life32;277896]Thanks guys! Last night was a pretty intense night. My friends took me up to Picasso’s. I had about 8 God awful shots in about an hour a couple of beers, [B]and was done in by 1pm[/B]. I didn’t puke at Picasso’s but I did have to get my friend to pull over on the way home haha. Been hungover all day trying to muster the strength for round 2 after a Niner’s Victory tonight.[/QUOTE]

I know this is an old thread but how do you get hammered by 1pm on your birthday!! Impressive

when I got into Picasso’s my fraternity brothers (about 10-15) had already been drinking and had a table waiting for me. They had 10 shots lined up of the most god awful stuff I’ve ever had. I had 30 minutes to take them all and had two Mugs of beer to chase them with. Wasn’t very fun.