Happy Bday Jimmy

Sorry its soo late…

Hey Gill I think you were in my LBST clas or my anthropology class last semester? I can’t remember but I’m pretty sure you was. Did you have either last semester?

I had LBST. I used to sit in the very front left seat.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;162576]I had LBST. I used to sit in the very front left seat.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I had that class with you, I remember now, I used to be the kid wearing the Niner cap all the time and looked like he hasn’t had a hair cut in 5 months (Until I got a buzz cut). But I used to sit on the left side at the start of the semester, then sat midways at the back at towards the end.

And Yea I didn’t show up half the time…lol… but hey I still pulled out a C in that class.

Who taught the class?

Mrs Kelly. I forget her whole name.

I remember a Niner cap, but cant recall a face.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;162581]Mrs Kelly. I forget her whole name.

I remember a Niner cap, but cant recall a face.[/QUOTE]

Kristie was her first name I think.

Yes Kristie Kelly…

[QUOTE=Gill2003;162566]Sorry its soo late…[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the birthday shout out…Just got in from the games at Greensboro. Winthrop and UNCW blew big upset opportunities… Great games though!!!

I know sniff sniff… I would be rocking with me brackets if they won.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;162586]I would be rocking with me brackets if they won.[/QUOTE]

Cool, are we all going to talk like leprachauns today for St. Patt’y day?

Happy 58th b-day jimbo! :thumbsup:

Happy b-day bro! I would have loved to have been in the stands in G-town yesterday. Talk about a clutch shot from the guy from UT!

Happy Birthday to my favorite Condom. And really, despite the fact that you’re not the smartest stick in the fire, you are all right by me.

P.S. Ktown said the couple of Chipendales that they ordered for your bash was a hit. :huh: Whatever Jimbo, we still boys.

[QUOTE=max;162605]Happy b-day bro! I would have loved to have been in the stands in G-town yesterday. Talk about a clutch shot from the guy from UT![/QUOTE]

Lofton threw up bricks all game until that last shot, guess that’s all that matters…
Incredible game though… Heartbreak for the eagles.

[QUOTE=BobandEd49er;162609]Happy Birthday to my favorite Condom. And really, despite the fact that you’re not the smartest stick in the fire, you are all right by me.

P.S. Ktown said the couple of Chipendales that they ordered for your bash was a hit. :huh: Whatever Jimbo, we still boys.[/QUOTE]

If by Chipenndales you mean 2 smoking hotties in nurses outfits, then yes itt was a HUGE hit. Thanks again Ktown, your my dog.

Ohh and F’off Bob…

Ed thanks for the Ipod, it was the perfect birthday gift.

Happy birthday Mr. Hat. I didn’t know. Congrats on living sooo long!

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;162788]If by Chipenndales you mean 2 smoking hotties in nurses outfits, then yes itt was a HUGE hit. Thanks again Ktown, your my dog.

Ohh and F’off Bob…

Ed thanks for the Ipod, it was the perfect birthday gift.[/QUOTE]

GREAT party last night Jimmy.

I’m assuming you liked my gift…the Care Bears Fondu Set.

GREAT party again. Let’s go ahead and start planning the
2007 Jimmyhat Birthday Bash-O-Rama!!!

QUE MY SONG!