Happy birthday Kevin Harbin

Guess what? Youā€™re #1`.

:49ers:

I donā€™t know whyā€¦ but I just woke up.
Maybe it was so I could wish you a
[B]HAPPY BIRFORTY-TYDAY!!!:clap::49ers::clap:

GO NINERS! WIN ONE FOR KEVIN!:clap::clap::clap:
[/B]

Thanks guys, Iā€™m gonna try to make it a good one.

Happy Birthday Kevin!!!

Some call you ā€œthe Manā€, but in my wedding, others called you ā€œthe BEST manā€! Donā€™t let it go to your head. :biggrin: Have a great day!

[SIZE=5][B][COLOR=Green]Happy birthday kevin![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

Happy birthday!

Happy Bday PIMP

TTT! Share your memories of Kevinā€¦
[URL=http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?p=196905#post196905][U][B][COLOR=Green]I remember him getting his title of ā€œSpecialā€ā€¦[/COLOR][/B][/U][/URL]

i remember when umm yea i donā€™t remember much of anythingā€¦

happy bday dude

My favorite memory of kevinharbin was when he was showing me excerpts from ā€˜The Anarchists Cookbookā€™ while he was wearing his trenchcoat. He was hard to understand with all the crazy mumbling and twitching.

My favorite memory of kevinharbin was when he was showing me excerpts from 'The Anarchists Cookbook' while he was wearing his trenchcoat. He was hard to understand with all the crazy mumbling and twitching.

I only show that side of me to people I donā€™t trust. That way they know not to cross meā€¦

My favorite was when he started a fake birthday thread for ChevEE and everyone went and wrote birthday wishes on it.

later admitting:

[QUOTE] Ok, I admit it. Itā€™s not really ChevEEā€™s Birthday. I just wanted to see how long it would take for someone to figure it out, or lose their lunch over it.
[/QUOTE]

That was a pretty good one.

[QUOTE=NinerATL2CHA;217983]My favorite was when he started a fake birthday thread for ChevEE and everyone went and wrote birthday wishes on it.[/QUOTE]
:lmao: That was funnyā€¦

:lmao: That was funny...

Yeah it really was. Iā€™m laughing out loud here in the office remembering.:biggrin:

Happy birthday to my bro-man! It was awesome getting your name up on the board (thanks ChevEE) and singing happy birthday (thanks Niner Nation)!

The only memory I have of this guy is when he came to my apartment, and gave a disgusted lookā€¦ awesome!

Happy birthday to my bro-man! It was awesome getting your name up on the board (thanks ChevEE) and singing happy birthday (thanks Niner Nation)!

hey look, itā€™s my brother!!

Thanks Section 104 for helpin out on wishing Kevin a Happy Birthday! The foul shooter was a little confusedā€¦ :biggrin: Maybe we should sing ā€œHappy Birthdayā€ when they are shooting all the timeā€¦

How audible was it?? It was much fun I must say. I wish we could sing happy birthday every game lol.

How audible was it?? It was much fun I must say. I wish we could sing happy birthday every game lol.

It was completely audible. I loved every second of it. And yeah, it really messed with the LA guy trying to make his free-throw, that should become a staple, siniging happy birthday during one of their shots.