HappyCamper49's 20th Birthday Bash-O-Rama and Retrospective

Ahhhh only one year to freedom, yet I would swear I have seen you drinking in a bar, how did you manage that???

He’s Happy, He’s a Camper and of course he’s a 49er. Some screen names really sum a person up.

My favorite Happy story is the time that me, Happy , Marcushe, JFelt and HOTTIE NinerJane got together before the Wake game last year. After many beers and shots things got out of hand and Happy ended up taking most of his clothes off at the Wake game. Unfortunetely, even that couldn’t inspire the Niners on to victory.

All you need to know about this redheaded stud is he can and does get any woman he wants.

Please share all your favorite Happy stories here and tell us which of Happy’s 861 posts are your favorites.

And check back later for the retrospective…I’m taking the rest of the day off to work on this.

i don’t have to buy anything, meaning alcohol, for you tonight do i happy?

I hate you Jimmy.

[QUOTE=Powerbait;180364]I hate you Jimmy.[/QUOTE]
Your a sad, bitter man…

Happy is also a team player who puts his money where his mouth is…
When discussing the new light rail going through campus:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B]NinerATL2CHA[/B] [URL=http://www.ninernation.net/forum/showthread.php?p=179475#post179469][/URL]
[I]Maybe we can get ours designed after the Coors Silver Bullet train…
:toast: = :drool:[/I]

I will pay for the attached speakers that will play “Love Train” and for the wooshing effect that causes dresses to fly up.

A rich, happy, wild and drunk, proud Niner fan. Love it.

i don't have to buy anything, meaning alcohol, for you tonight do i happy?

No, I’m good. Thanks for the comments guys. :lmao:

[QUOTE=Jimmyhat49er;180366]Your a sad, bitter man…[/QUOTE]

I HATE YOU!

I’d have to say my best time with Happy was at the Stanley Cup.

Happy Birthday, long lost brother.

Its happycamper’s birthday, and on this day I’d like to reflect on all things you and I would be missing out on if HappyCamper were not around.

~ The Sea Turtles would be seriously lacking in the rebound department, and also cheerleaders.
~ The Belk Tower wouldn’t have been green on gamenights for much of the season.
~ My music library would be just a little bit duller.
~ There may never have been stupid Charlotte fans with painted chests in the Wake alumni section.
~ There would be one less redheaded Senator supporting the name change.
~ Ninernation.net would have one less reliable source for Niner-related news.
~ There would be one less girl in the student section (which would leave us with what? 6?).
~ We’d all be missing out on one of the funniest drunks on the planet.

Happy Birthday!

~ Ninernation.net would have one less reliable source for Niner-related news.

I saw Bobby Lutz at Bojangles… no seriously… well actually Jane did. And she called me immediately. It was funny.