Has anyone got approved on States board?

I applied on their Sunday night to post and it is Wednesday now and still no approval. I personally believe that’s pretty immature on their part to try and pick and choose who can post. I guess that’s one way to guarantee only one side gets heard.

I began to register on Friday then I thought about the warning from this board on how quick one could get ban. The kind of board without much knowledge of the game but just trash talking and illusion. It started to remind me of mempiss board. The rest is history. They can keep the noise to themselves.[SIZE=4]Go Niners ! ! ! [/SIZE] whack the pack.

[i]Originally posted by switchfoot[/i]@Mar 16 2005, 08:51 PM [b] I applied on their Sunday night to post and it's Wednesday and still no approval. I personally believe that's pretty immature on their part to try and pick and choose who can post. I guess that's one way to guarentee only one side get's heard. [/b]
I registered on Pack Pride a loooooong time ago, so I've been posting there in the past week. Again, most 'Pack fans are pretty decent folks, but they have their fare share of yokels that are a bit arrogant and uninformed. All in all, they're OK. Memphis fans are ALOT worse than these guys.

nope

I “applied” Sunday night as well and I finally got approved to post this morning. Not sure what the point of the application process is anyways… all they have to look at is your username and email address.

Someone on their board claimed that when Basden was guarding Garcia at Louisville, Garcia scored 27 points. I’m not registered, so I can’t correct them.

i got approved in about 10 hours

[i]Originally posted by allie49er[/i]@Mar 16 2005, 10:37 PM [b] Someone on their board claimed that when Basden was guarding Garcia at Louisville, Garcia scored 27 points. [/b]
34 minutes, 2-8 field goals, 1-5 3-pt field goals, 5-5 free throws, 6 rebounds, 3 fouls, 6 assists, 3 turnovers, 0 blocks, 2 steals, [b]10 points[/b]

I suppose in their minds, that’s close to 27 points. :wacko:

Took me several days. By then, I had lost any interest/respect I had for that board. Complete joke that there should ever be more than a few hours of delay time to approve someone on an online community.

[i]Originally posted by Chisox17[/i]@Mar 17 2005, 01:31 AM [b] i got approved in about 10 hours [/b]
If you registered as ChiSox17, I guess they couldn't tell you were a 49er fan so they went ahead and approved you. :rolleyes:

Are you guys talking about scout.com? I didn’t have a problem getting in at all and used Lefty9er. It was within minutes. I haven’t posted though. Too much other reading material around.

[i]Originally posted by LeftyNiner[/i]@Mar 17 2005, 09:29 AM [b] Are you guys talking about scout.com? I didn't have a problem getting in at all and used Lefty9er. It was within minutes. I haven't posted though. Too much other reading material around. [/b]
I had no problem registering with Scout.com either. I was a member already but that has nothing to do with the approval process for the actual Wolfpack board. That's where the delay was...not with Scout.

Im telling you guys, that board is a joke and not worth your time.