Hawaii

Who’s going to Hawaii for the Dec. Tourney?
I had to book it myself because the Commie that the school hired as a Travel Agent charged too much

Aloha Hoi! Aloha Hoi!

2 years ago we came back w/ 3 wins in Toronto as Canadian Champs. Now let’s get 3 wins, & be Hawaii Champs!

Who's going to Hawaii for the Dec. Tourney? I had to book it myself because the Commie that the school hired as a Travel Agent charged too much

Aloha Hoi! Aloha Hoi!

2 years ago we came back w/ 3 wins in Toronto as Canadian Champs. Now let’s get 3 wins, & be Hawaii Champs!

I’ll be there with the wife… Do you have tickets for the tourney yet? If so, where did you get em?

Me and my girlfriend gonna be in Hawaii during the tourney… Emailed Kelly in the AD office about the possibility of getting tickets and was told there were none available thru the school. I was very disappointed that the athletic dept. isn’t able to supply some tickets to “poor” college students such as myself. At least we could get a discount right? Or am I just cheap?

My girlfriend, who grew up in Hawaii, tells me we have to go thru a company called Outrigger. They are who holds/organizes the tourny each year. I went onto [URL=http://www.hawaiiathletics.com]www.hawaiiathletics.com[/URL] to find ticket prices myself. So I’m holding out hope that some tickets will come thru on the cheap. Go ahead and say it…

Go ahead and say it....

You’re cheap.:thumbsup:

I have a hotel, car, & plane ticket.
I haven’t bought tickets yet, but plan too. My plane leaves at 11 at night on Christmas Eve, so I might see the Hawaii Bowl as well that starts at 3. The cheapest for the Hawaii Bowl is $15. I’ll have to check for the tourney.

I e-mailed the U of H Atlethic Office about tickets for the Rainbow Classic & Hawaii Bowl.

I plan on going to the Hawaii Bowl too, might as well tickets are only $15. tickets to our first game in the rainbow classic are $22.

Are any of these games going to be on tv?

UH says the tickets for all week are $70 or $90. They don’t have individual tickets yet.