He Said What?

But did you question people’s sanity for believing in Chris Paul or for doubting Hasheem Thabeet? It’s one thing to believe something wrong, it’s another to be pushy and bombastic about it.

[quote=“J Felt, post:19, topic:25193”]Since we’re supposed to be committing predictions here…

The 2011 incoming class will play in the NCAA tournament before their careers at Charlotte are over (unless they transfer, of course).[/quote]
Like I was saying, it’s more a matter of how emphatic you are about it. For instance, some folks are whining about how people bicker too much. Well, rather than bickering over what someone says when they make a ridiculous prediction and are pompous about it, just put it in here. Generally, debates with the rude folks don’t go so well. So just disagree and put in here so you can find it later.

No more bickering, no flaming, and likely some much deserved crow eating from one of the parties. It’s happened a good deal that folks have made these statements and never had to own up to them (…or been hated on and never vindicated).

[/thread]

This thread has now reached maximum “Awesome” potential.

So yeah, E Vic Nick made the Georgia Athletic Coaches Association and Atlanta Journal Constitution all-state teams.

We’re at least three years away from making an NIT, if we get the kind of recruiting we are right now. And that doesn’t mean I believe we make the tourney the year after that.

We will play football in 2013.

With how [s]we[/s] ECU finished last year and what [s]we[/s] ECU return I think [s]we[/s] ECU are a NIT caliber team and [b]probably get into the bubble conversation next march.[/b]
lol ...particularly the bold lolol

Niners fighting Niners. Awesome. You know there’s only about 500 of us.

Stilljonesing is not a Niner.

Just checking in…(he said what?)…Hi Bust! Lol…

Just wanted to let Bust know that I’m still here and will be back in three years or less (If Major gets fired) to take my medicine for my “bombastic and over the top comments”. I’m sure I’ll be proven wrong, Major won’t be fired and proudly takes us to the sweet sixteen…thus proving that I was an idiot. I know alot of people said I would not “face the music” so to speak , when I was wrong. I know you guys are alot smarter than I am…so I’m still here to take my punishment. Hope I’m wrong…Like a wiser, younger man said “three years will be here faster than you think.”…bated breath.

You can’t be an idiot, you used the proper form of bated.

Nah…still an idiot. Just wanted to stir the pot…kind of miss doing that. Sadly…doesn’t seem to be enough fight (or people) left on the board these days. Fyi…your band rocks. Please…will somebody call me an idiot or a troll? You guys have gotten lame here lately…WTF!

I’m not sure what’s going on but keep doing it.

You MUST be a Mempiss fan.

How’s that for trolling?

[quote=“Honest Niner, post:86, topic:25095”]For the ten man I would have it:

PG - Henry and Luka.
SG - Deuce and Mayfield (So cut out Green and T Will. T-Will due to age, although he did look good at fan day. Green because he shoots 27%.)
SF - JB and E Vick
PF - Braz and K.J
C - Thorne and Ivan

I think your starting 5 as for most of the OOC will be Luka (he had a year of practice) Duece, JB, Braz, Ivan[/quote]

Cut Green out!?!?

Heck yeah!

Bump…

Close…well not really. Nickerson sucked. Henry started every game he was available. Mayfield was good. Williams evolved better than everyone expected, we redshirted another, and when the bear got in the game late in the season he was beyond serviceable.

Uh…dude. The main point was that I am not impressed with his recruiting, his coaching or leadership skills. And he will 1) not take us to the NCAA tourney in 3 years from the date of my original post in this thread…2) That is if he doesn’t get fired first. One or the other WILL happen. That was the thrust of the argument. I was simply giving props to Mayfield and Nickerson for appearing to be the best recruits of the group. As it turns out that was half right.
Again, once BL’s guys are gone…we are gonna really suck, I think. My bump is letting “Bust” know I’m not affraid to take my medicine when the time comes in two years. Just checking in… in my usual bombastic, over the top way. See ya in 6-12 months…later. Peace.