Head Coach and Beyond

So I think Head Coach is the highest title you can recieve on NNN. Any way to expand that? Or possibly allowing people to hit the 2500 or 3000 mark to pick their own title?

good idea.

AD!

I’m thinking if there is a new title (like Athletic Director) it should be at 3500 or 4000.

oh good one. AD, then Chancellor, and then Bonnie Cones grandson. Then Norm… and then finally, if you get to the most extreme mark, you get to be ‘Gill’

I'm thinking if there is a new title (like Athletic Director) it should be at 3500 or 4000.

thats a pretty big gap though. I think 2000 is the last name change right now

Perhaps a whole slew of titles is in order, just to nip this in the bud for a decade or so. Assistant AD, AD, Vice Chancellor, Chancellor, President of UNC System?

thats a pretty big gap though. I think 2000 is the last name change right now
It is but we gotta spread it out. HP is already at 5000. I'm looking at the big picture.

[QUOTE=49or bust;230108]HP is already at 5000.[/QUOTE]
Actually, 4900+.

[I]Note to self: Must quit posting so much![/I]

AD?..why not call yourself Judy Rose? Chancellor? Dean? BMOC?

Can I just be “Media Relations Correspondent”?

At one million you get to be Eddie Basden’s Towel Boy

At one million you get to be Eddie Basden's Towel Boy

so i am guessing you are going to create a program that automatically posts for you every 30 seconds so you could be the first to reach that status?

SID
Pepsi Bottler

So I think Head Coach is the highest title you can recieve on NNN. Any way to expand that? Or possibly allowing people to hit the 2500 or 3000 mark to pick their own title?

Actually, no one (HP is close) has even reached the title beyond “Head Coach” which is “Athletic Director.” That is achieved with 5,000 posts. Then you have a ton of posting to do to earn your own, self-chosen title which comes at 10,000. Seems like a lot but some of you have hit 3K in less than a year and I don’t see this place going anywhere, anytime soon. So plenty of time to truly earn that special title of your choosing. I may add an additional one for 7,500 just so someone isn’t stuck at the AD level for so long.

Getting your own title at just 2k-3k is kind of meaningless. Gotta make it more challenging than that.

ah ok. Im gonna have to up my posting. Gonna add more titles inbetween 2000 and 10k?

[QUOTE=jcl49er;230153] I may add an additional one for 7,500.[/QUOTE]

“Niner NEFFer”

I’m at 500 posts over three years and have know idea how you guys can find the time to post so much. You guys manage your time way better than I do! :slight_smile:

max, you aren’t living life as a Niner then. :dribble:

Actually, 4900+.

Note to self: Must quit posting so much!

Yea I was just rounding. And please do post less, I’d like a fare chance to catch up hah.

Just send me your password, I’ll help you out!