Hedo Turkoglu is a Free Agent

The Bobcats should go after him. Guy can put up some points and is pretty clutch. Those are the two things keeping them from being a good team. They get Hedo, they’re probably a top 4 team in the East. Plus, he and Dew would have lots to talk about.

The Bobcats should go after him. Guy can put up some points and is pretty clutch. Those are the two things keeping them from being a good team. They get Hedo, they're probably a top 4 team in the East. Plus, he and Dew would have lots to talk about.

I agree, the resemblance between him and Dew should be enough reason to bring him to Charlotte.

I agree, the resemblance between him and Dew should be enough reason to bring him to Charlotte.

Natural fit.

I don’t know if he’s a Larry Brown type of player. He likes to put up ridiculously contested 3s which he often makes but which LB hates. He’s kinda slow and isn’t very good on defense. He’ll make some big shots for you but he can also go cold and kill you. I just don’t see him working out very well on a LB coached team. He’s gonna get some big money too which I doubt we’re willing to dish out right now.

[QUOTE=SteauA;416844]I don’t know if he’s a Larry Brown type of player. He likes to put up ridiculously contested 3s which he often makes but which LB hates. He’s kinda slow and isn’t very good on defense. He’ll make some big shots for you but he can also go cold and kill you. I just don’t see him working out very well on a LB coached team. He’s gonna get some big money too which I doubt we’re willing to dish out right now.[/QUOTE]

I bet Lutz daydreams of Hedo.

[QUOTE=SteauA;416844]I don’t know if he’s a Larry Brown type of player. He likes to put up ridiculously contested 3s which he often makes but which LB hates. He’s kinda slow and isn’t very good on defense. He’ll make some big shots for you but he can also go cold and kill you. I just don’t see him working out very well on a LB coached team. He’s gonna get some big money too which I doubt we’re willing to dish out right now.[/QUOTE]

Might now fit so well with LB… but BL might love him…

[QUOTE=eason49;416849]I bet Lutz daydreams of Hedo.[/QUOTE]

Thunderthief.

no chance. Bobcats don’t have that type of money to spend right now.

no chance. dont have the money or the W’s.

no chance. dont have the money or the W's.

Yeah, whoever started this thread is stupid.

Somebody will overpay him like crazy. There is no better fit for him than Orlando (he never made much news in Sacramento or San Antonio), but he’ll chase the money and play for a lesser team.

Yeah, whoever started this thread is stupid.

Laugh out loud…I did.

[QUOTE=CMack124;416865]Somebody will overpay him like crazy. There is no better fit for him than Orlando (he never made much news in Sacramento or San Antonio), but he’ll chase the money and play for a lesser team.[/QUOTE]

He told reporters the other day that cementing his family’s future ($$$) was most important to him at this point.

Charlie Villanueva??? A big body that can actually play a little (cough Diop… cough Nazr) is exactly what they need…

Despite my disgust with the Tar Heel fetsih in drafting… I’d like to see Rasheed Wallace.

Despite my disgust with the Tar Heel fetsih in drafting.. I'd like to see Rasheed Wallace.

QFT. I’ve been saying for several years now that they need Wallace. That’d be a sick lineup if they added him.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;416879]QFT. I’ve been saying for several years now that they need Wallace. That’d be a sick lineup if they added him.[/QUOTE]

At his age, the contract probably wouldn’t be horrible. He also loved playing for Larry Brown… If we do see a reunion this year I hope it is Sheed and not AI.

Adding 1 more legit post scorer and this team has top 4/5 potential in the east…

Charlie Villanueva??? A big body that can actually play a little (cough Diop... cough Nazr) is exactly what they need......

Despite my disgust with the Tar Heel fetsih in drafting… I’d like to see Rasheed Wallace.

IMO, Villanueva with Brown would be a disaster.

Wallace would be a good fit who could be reasonable in price.

[QUOTE=s9er;416877]Charlie Villanueva??? A big body that can actually play a little (cough Diop… cough Nazr) is exactly what they need…

[/QUOTE]

Diop is solid on D but Mohammed is absolutely worthless. Wallace would be a good fit but doesn’t solve our problem. We need a true center with post moves.

We need a true center with post moves.

So does half the league, that’s the problem.

I don’t have a problem with signing particular players if they’re from a college I hate unless it just doesn’t make sense. Hansborough is an example. Wallace is another one. I would NOT want to root for him.