Help Buy Lutz A Green Tie

It is painfully obvious that coach continues to wear ties of all colors other than green and occasionally he dons a Tennessee orange tie that is the equivalence of spitting in our faces.

I’m propose we buy Lutz a green tie and give it to him. Are there any restrictions against it because his wardrobe is supplied?

[QUOTE=HappyCamper49;152096]It is painfully obvious that coach continues to wear ties of all colors other than green and occasionally he dons a Tennessee orange tie that is the equivalence of spitting in our faces.

I’m propse we buy Lutz a green tie and give it to him. Are there any restrictions against it because his wardrobe is supplied?[/QUOTE]

Yes! We must do this, I will pick one up tomorrow if people are willing to help with the funds, and rules allow it.

Yeah he should wear a green suite.But then he would look like a leprechaun

[QUOTE=ninerrbl;152102]Yeah he should wear a green suite.But then he would look like a leprechaun[/QUOTE]
The Notre Dame job is now open?

[QUOTE=ninerrbl;152102]Yeah he should wear a green suite.But then he would look like a leprechaun[/QUOTE]

Where’s that Lutz on a box of Lucky Charms image when you need it?

[QUOTE=HappyCamper49;152096]It is painfully obvious that coach continues to wear ties of all colors other than green and occasionally he dons a Tennessee orange tie that is the equivalence of spitting in our faces.

I’m propse we buy Lutz a green tie and give it to him. Are there any restrictions against it because his wardrobe is supplied?[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%. Coach Moss is the only one I’ve seen with a green tie. Ridiculous. Even Lutz’s bobblehead has a blue tie. :ticked:

[QUOTE=NinerLoudNProud;152105]Where’s that Lutz on a box of Lucky Charms image when you need it?[/QUOTE]
Catch him if you can!

I remember when people used to come here to post this making fun of us, now we do it on our own…:huh: …

The book store sells 49er ties. price is kind of high though $42

Ugly Green tie, but he wore one nonetheless…

OK, if that tie was ugly, let’s buy that bookstore one for him to wear at the next game.

Dont bitch about him not wearing a green tie, then bitch about it being ugly. It looked just fine. Maybe he does spend time on this board after all.

Thanks for the tie Bobby!!! Excellent game!

buster. I merely made an observation. NO BIG DEAL. I’m glad he wore a green tie, ugly or not.

Even with the UTesque tie, I give Bobby a free pass. He’s a good gameday dresser. Besides, I’m only now regaining the vision I lost watching Lou Carneseca back in the 80s when I first started watching college hoops.

Forget the Tie how about buying him a free throw coach for Withers.

Geez

If I were coach I would keep wearing that green tie.